random pics of my place

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
in shooting the bed pics, i got trigger happy... lol so here's a couple more pics of the place.

on the last pic where there's just a pic of a wall.... lol I am planning to put a 40" lcd or plasma screen up there in the valuted ceiling area (my bed faces that wall). behind the wall is the atic, so i can EASILY run wires out of the way without having to re-sheetrock the whole place.

so i'll have the 50" downstairs, and a nice 40 up and away in the room for late night/crashing out viewing.

but, i have to pay off the bed first........... lol so this is just an idea at this point.

Attachments

• PICT0092.jpg
    PICT0092.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 189
  • PICT0096.jpg
    PICT0096.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 177
  • PICT0097.jpg
    PICT0097.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 187
  • PICT0098.jpg
    PICT0098.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 203
  • PICT0099.jpg
    PICT0099.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 184
  • PICT0100.jpg
    PICT0100.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 183
  • PICT0105.jpg
    PICT0105.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 172
2 laptops, (blue one in my living room is my retired tuning laptop), office pc is what i'm on now.
2 towers, both in the closet doing nothing, but aren't worth shit to part out, so i'm just keeping them there, off, and unplugged to the world.

I need to introduce you to a couple of new concepts.. Are you ready?

"Pictures" "Paintings" "Wall decor"

Clearly no women influence--my house looks just like that: NO sign of plant life or any wall decor whatsoever.

Nice tv... got the same one last feb. (income tax is the shit!). Looks like a pretty nice place... wall decor... plants...???!?!??! What is this, martha stewart?? We have NO pictures or plants what so ever and my woman doesn't say one word about it. I just fill in the gaps with fish tanks LOL.

Last edited:
You need some color in your life. Whether it be a large beer slogan neon or some paintings or a nice throw rug. Your condo looks like it was filmed in black in white.

yeah, i know my walls are bare. i'm in the process of re-painting. The guy who owned it before me painted the whole place coffee color with white trim.

I'm slowly (read: I haven't finished what i started back in january) starting to paint some walls and repair some holes/scratches/etc from moving furniture in.
I need to buy a ladder... lol That's what made me stop last time. That, or i need to hire Hosmer. He could probably reach my 12' celiings. lol

but yeah, after paint comes the wall treatments.

Back