1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Supercar Sightings

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by endlesszeal, May 30, 2009.

1. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

I was driving northbound I-5 from sacrament to redding thursday around 3pm and i saw a red ferrari 430 going the opposite direction. of course i said "cool shit" and stared at it. i continued to drive for another ten minutes and then saw a white ford gt with blue strips going southbound. i think to myself concoindence? then another 10 minutes later i saw another yellow ferrari 430. so at this point, im pretty excited and kept my eyes peeled. then i saw a green/charcoal DB9, yellow first gen Z06 and lastly a black viper with white stripes.

ive never seen so many supercars in one day thats not at a car show, especially nor nor cal where everyone is pretty much poor. i think there was a track day or something in willows, ca where they have a track.

oh yeah, lastly i was cruising with 2 first gen mr2s that were clean as hell. mid to late 20s guys, pretty cool to let me drive with them up to redding...

i wish i had pictures but all i had was my camera phone and its not that clear especially when the cars were going the opposite direction..

anyone with recent supercar sightings?

2. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

between limerock, car shows, etc etc, there's very few cars i haven't seen in person.

i haven't seen and want to see:
    1) mclaren f1.
    2) bugatti veryon

3. double0Si

double0Si ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) VIP

SRT10 at a gas station yesterday. Murcielago and a Maranello the day before. I see a Quadraportte everyday on the way to work. Damn I wanna see an F1! an LM version would be even better.

4. !JDM_EF-9!

!JDM_EF-9! I'm just EF'n..

dont think its a "supercar" but I saw a new nissan skyline yesterday messing around with an evoX on the freeway. I saw em catching up super quick thru the rear view and both flew right by me..
    it made my day.:D

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  5. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

i see supercars at least several times a week and i rarely go more than a 5 mile radius of my house (npb is big $$$ area). the most common ones i see are a lot of ferraris, high end porsches, r35 skylines, maseratis, Z06s, etc.

one notable one i saw recently was a audi R8, thats a cool looking car in person.

6. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Saw a Beautiful Yellow Murcielago parked outside the Chelsea Projects in Manhattan Last week. Some Rapper must have been visiting his family.

@ the poster above me: Cmon man - Maserati? Nissan? Supercars? Wtf? ;)

7. 92stoccord

92stoccord Big Member VIP

maserati isn't something you see everyday, and they're pretty cool, but Z06 ftl!

8. Hondadude141

Hondadude141 ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

3 of these drove past me on the highway the other day, along with a couple of nice Porshe's and Ferrari's, they are sick looking cars!

9. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Saw a couple of higher end Porsche's the other day. When I was living in Spokane I would see a Lotus Exige and Elise every couple of weeks during the summer. Ive seen two GT 40's and a couple of Ferrari's, but I have never really studied the looks of various models so I am not sure exactly what they where.

10. OGMatt

OGMatt Not a real OG lol

When I went to Germany we went on the autobahn. We were going 170 when all of the sudden whoosh! A brand new Carrara gt went flying by. Easly over 300kph.

11. eg'sforlife

eg'sforlife New Member

i saw to diablos last month at a car meet

12. SaviorSol

SaviorSol New Member

i see a hand full of supercars but the other day i saw a fake lambo.. it was an mr2..

13. 92stoccord

92stoccord Big Member VIP

:emofo:

14. formby

formby learning in progress

my office faces universal blvd; which is the main rd to get to universal studios in orlando. i always see Ferraries, lambos, and some times i see a couple of the GT3s.

its on a straight so sometimes they punch it and all you see is this fast blurr...

15. !JDM_EF-9!

!JDM_EF-9! I'm just EF'n..

I got to hug a diablo once.:ph34r:

16. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

One of the cars I would buy if I ended up stupid rich is a Saleen S7. Never viewed one in person though.. I love pretty much everything about them.. Tube framed wrapped in carbon fiber, and looks like something a 10 year old draw up. Super toy!

17. OGMatt

OGMatt Not a real OG lol

what part of that wasn't English? Want it in german?

18. lildj2483

lildj2483 New Member

where i used to live in houston,tx. i used to live really close to I45 and would see all kinds of ferrarris and lambos and porsche running all up and down. i lived not to far from alot of high end exotic car dealerships. i saw a maserati fly by me on i45. it hit a dip in the interstate and then all 4 wheels locked up and he slid off the interstate a few months ago.but i would always see all sorts of high end cars racing on the interstate over there.

19. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

I work a few houses down from Bill Gates right now. It's ridiculous for nice cars, ferrari california's, bentley's, etc. I honestly will be on a roof, stand up and just listen to the exhausts.

Actually in kirkland(not far from there) I saw a Lambo go through a mcdonald's drive through. Yes. Rich people eat mcd's too!

20. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

a guy i graduated with used to drive a Mercedes McLaren SLR .. but uh yea.. supercars arent too uncommon here in CA

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted