Re-introducing, the HondaSwap Gallery :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
she's baaaaaack :eek:

https://hondaswap.com/gallery

Let me know if you run into any issues.

If you chose, place your pic in the FEATURED images category (will NOT be grouped by you in the list). There is the option to have a 2nd cateogry AFTER you upload the image on the confirm screen.

So, you can put it in your member's gallery, and also include it for FEATURED.

After theres a handful of images in there, i will be implementing the featured code which will display 4 or 5 random images from the featured set on the top of the forum pages.

please start your own thread in a tech forum for tech questions., This forum is for talking about the gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
GSRCRXsi said:
so is this for personal use like it was before? or just like for hondswap?

upload what ever you want, within reason of course. and again NO RISQUE PICTURES.

i don't forsee blogs coming back. 3 people used them last time.

well what i mean is how will they be sorted? like does each member get their own section? or will they all go into the same folder basically? really just wondering how that worked since when i looked at it, it looked like there was only 2 folders to choose from to put them in.

but i like the zip upload thing :) will come in handy :ph34r:

the upload limit is listed on the upload page

zip upload is disabled. our server doesn't have the plugin required to make it work..... yet. I'm looking into it more, and will have to talk to ezra about installing it. But don't expect that for a while yet.

There are 2 main sections, members gallery and show off.

99% of your pics, you'd want to upload into the members gallery. Once in there, you can create your own sub-folders and move pics around.

The show off section will be for the top of page rotation that I will be implementing soon. Example: Mustang Forums | Ford Mustang Enthusiast Forums

if you upload pics to your members gallery, you can choose a SECONDARY option to place them in the show-off section as well.
The show off section will be moderated from time to time, to keep the site work safe. It should only include nice pics of your ride. no random part shots or crap.

looks like ftp upload is enabled though, although im not too familiar with ftp. ive downloaded stuff with ftp before but never uploaded.

no, you don't have access to that directory... nor will i open it up :) you just see it because your a mod and mods/admins have the same permissions.

gallery seems to work well
you gave me an 8?
i guess you were being nice cause i remember a "i'd rather walk" comment a while back
lol

the only shitty thing i noticed is you can't click on any of the pics across the top of the page, the random 4...
so if you see something you like you can't click it to get more info...

ah, a little bait eh?
but what happens when the showoff gallery gets to be 500 pics?

This one is much better. Has a lot more features and multi-uploads too.

Back