kill stories...

• Re-open, impose new rules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep it closed

• delete it all-toget

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I believe on the Admin panel there is a function that REQUIRES all threads to be approved by a moderator/admin before they are allowed to be viewed by the general public.

Make a strict list of rules on "kill stories"

racing your stock civic is NOT allowed.

Only stories like what I used to write when my shit was boosted,
Calesta's stories....

people like that.

people with real heat under their hoods that stick it to other fast cars.

i dont have the time or patience to approve posts. not happening.

LEave the shits closed, I dont care to read it...

caraudiophile is doing a nice job of keeping our Racing Vid craves satisfied with his nicely made videos... in the Mulit-Media section.

So D, Delete It All-Together

Re-open, new rules.

I don't give a fuck who beat who. I won't be reading that worthless shit anyway. It's a place for people to post their worthless kills, and we all have the choice not to look.

The Kill section was dumb. Nobody ever posted a good story, and on the offchance that they did, everyone calls bs anyway. Keep it closed. The site has been better off since.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 20 2004, 12:48 AM
i dont have the time or patience to approve posts. not happening.

ok but cant you give a mod that duty?

I thouroughly enjoyed Calesta's story on how he took out the brand new RX8. It actually got my heart racing (a very small bit) living vicariously through his story.

Stories like his can and should be put up in here.

Reopen, new rules, but don't go overboard.

1. Don't read it if you don't want to
2. Don't reply if you're just going to bitch
3. Don't post if you can't take the heat
4. Don't blame anyone if your post gets you in trouble with the police

Screw approving the threads- none of us have the time or desire to do that. Just put those 4 rules up there and let people do what they want. Most of it will be crap, but every now and then there's something cool to read.

By the way Tony- I don't have any "real heat" under my hood. It's just a GSR block. :lol:

The RX-8 story was lame- it was a lame kill for a guy who bit off more than he could chew. If you want more exciting, then you'll have to hear about the modded Firebird from last night, the modded to hell SRT-4 on the highway last weekend, my roommate in his modded STi and I running from a stop last week, and one of my friends in his modded Accord that I totally demolished through the twisties. Oh yeah- the 5 hours of tuning with the laptop in the passenger seat yesterday all over Dallas while trying to avoid Richardson PD (they kept stopping and turning around) wasn't too fun either.

:lol:

Wait, those didn't get posted. Whoops. :lmao:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 19 2004, 09:07 PM
hell :no:

then this forum is gunna be poluted with that bullshit

keep the kills in their own forum

who fuckin cares if they turn into flame wars ... theres only 10 members that actually read that forum

i dont want to have to wade through all that bullshit in here ... this place is for random conversation / debate / etc... not "y0! mY dX iS mAdD JdM aNd I wh00p uP on ferariZ n ShIt Y0!!!1!!"

I agree with E. Keep the Multimedia forum free of it, and keep the members lounge free of it for sure.

Basicly, I think that although I rarely ever step a foot into the street racing forum, however, I hate seeing the shit polluting other forums. Open it, make the overall rules Mike posted manditory, and keep the crap other places. If people start to flame other, thats what they get.

:werd:

Post at your own risk, read at your own risk, reply and flame at your own risk. Warnings/suspensions/bans will still apply to that forum when things get out of hand, and there will be no argument about staff decisions. I don't care who you are... the kill stories forum (if it goes back up) will not be exempt from disciplinary action.

open it and let it b a total anything goes forum. whatever starts in there stays in there stays in there

Back