Reason #12 why women suck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 11 2005, 08:46 PM
loose them both like aids.

seriously.

if a girl is that stupid to break up with you over something so petty as this, she's not worth your time. there's fresher pussy on the other side of the fence
[post=552800]Quoted post[/post]​

Word, i got pussy beaten for 4 years, and in the end i lost.
Now; i just don't give a fuck, i love my girlfriend, but if she ever even talked to me about pulling something so retarded i would push her out of my car.
If you stay with her, in a few years you will realize you shouldn't have, and you will remember that HondaSwap loves you more than anyone ever could. B)
Yea, you'll miss 'er, but then you'll remember how she is going to be a whore forever, and you'd rather dance with a bowl of oatmeal.

Originally posted by VTECin5th+Sep 12 2005, 09:01 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 11 2005, 08:46 PM
loose them both like aids.

seriously.

if a girl is that stupid to break up with you over something so petty as this, she's not worth your time.  there's fresher pussy on the other side of the fence
[post=552800]Quoted post[/post]​

Word, i got pussy beaten for 4 years, and in the end i lost.
Now; i just don't give a fuck, i love my girlfriend, but if she ever even talked to me about pulling something so retarded i would push her out of my car.
If you stay with her, in a few years you will realize you shouldn't have, and you will remember that HondaSwap loves you more than anyone ever could. B)
Yea, you'll miss 'er, but then you'll remember how she is going to be a whore forever, and you'd rather dance with a bowl of oatmeal.
[post=552952]Quoted post[/post]​

Here Here on both of them ! good stuff.

Also, read www.relationshit.com - I've posted that before, and it's a good site.

BTW- this topic should be called reason #9873598347593485749357839475394857 why women suck.

i say take her back.....let her fall in love with you ...get another girl on the side...then dump her hard.....youll feel better and still have a girl to date..(if you play your cards right)

Back