recent pix of my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DjMcPhatty

Just some recent pics.... Since the last ones I put a new suspension on (Eibach Sportlines and Tokico HPs), I had my stereo stolen so i got a new one (Alpine 9811 cd player, infinity 5 1/4 (i think) in the front, and 5x7s in the rear ("custom" mounted). I also went ahead and got a viper alarm and had the motors for the power locks installed. The stereo sounds sooooo nice now and is just right. Other than that I am in the process of buying a b18b with some extras on it. It has a racing throttle body (forgot the brand), b18c type r clutch and flywheel, all new gaskets and head bolts, and it has only 30k on it total with a rebuild 10k ago. So far things are going good for my civic. Tell me what ya think...
s3f6928d9b23a5.jpg

s3f6928f977a27.jpg

s3f6929445574b.jpg

s3f692968d4682.jpg

yeah thats my fat ugly ass sittin in the car, and like the custom tag??

Nice man! :thumbsup: What's been done to the Engine if anything? Would it take that Z24 in the background?

Well as of right now it has the d15 (vtec - e) yeah its a vx. As for taking that z23 thats FlipEnd47's if my third gear wasn't so damn long then yeah, I owned his ass first and second on my old shitty tires...but then on third he pulled away. By the way he is trying his damnest to sell that z23 for a b16rex, so if anyone is interesetd in a nive ass cavalier (shameless plug) contact him. I think he's gonna put it up on ebay this week.
If everything goes right i will have the engine installed by time fall break comes around (oct. 6) then i will give you guyz the update on my baby till then she's slow as molasses.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I would rock it,

oh yeah that's what mines supposed to look like :(.

Nice ride, love those 5th gen hatches, best hatch ever made. By best I mean the outside, the inside has to go to the new SI.

it's a z24 dumb ass- and as for things goin well.... they are - but not for too much longer - it's against the rules!!!

Back