Remember the good ol' days?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll call child support, and you can go fuck yourself.

Man that kid was calm.

Both funny as shit and sad at the same time.

edit: So what I'm getting from this is she wanted to borrow $50 and he just wanted her to ask nicely? Man, if he ever did call child support on her ass, that video would be pure gold.

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 23 2005, 04:26 PM
I'll call child support, and you can go fuck yourself.

Man that kid was calm.

Both funny as shit and sad at the same time.

edit: So what I'm getting from this is she wanted to borrow $50 and he just wanted her to ask nicely? Man, if he ever did call child support on her ass, that video would be pure gold.
[post=530227]Quoted post[/post]​

ye whole video thing almost looks like a setup

or may be just faked

lol...dude was super calm about it. I would let my parents borrow money, but you dont ask like that. GIMMIE THE FUCKIN MONEY. Doesnt make me wanna help you out.

I think that might be why the video was on in the first place.

Man at least she's asking. Two of my friends have had $100,000+ Stolen from them when they were kids and there ain't shit they could do about it because it was in a joint account with their parents (only because you have to be 18 to get a bank account).

In both cases it was inherited money from other family members that was never supposed to be used by their parents.

Um....Those friends of yours got screwed.

You can have that money protected from your parents. I have an issued account that I can use now that my grandfather set up for me when I was very young, although there isn't much money in there.

my friend is having that problem her mom keeps borrowing money and not giving it back LOL...but ya man that was funny shit I think what was pissing her off the most is that her kid was so calm and not snaping back LOL...she was going on and on and he was just like shut up are you done? lol

for the past few years my family has been thinking that my aunt was stealing money from her 3 daughters. she has a real problem with money. my uncle wont even let her have access to the joint account because she is so bad with money. but anyway she got caught red handed when she tryed to cash my lil cousins savings bond too early and made a scene about not being able to cash it.

she also once ordered a credit card and had the bill go to her mothers house so my uncle didnt find out. in like 2 months she had thousands of dollars on the card

haha she's trippin on something. Glad my parents were never like that.

Yeah, that lady was a complete bitch, but she had a reason. She said she already asked "nicely" when she first asked him. If you ask your parent to ask "nicely" a second time, that just fucking disrepectful!!! that's along the lines of asking your parent to beg.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jul 24 2005, 03:36 AM
Yeah, that lady was a complete bitch, but she had a reason. She said she already asked "nicely" when she first asked him. If you ask your parent to ask "nicely" a second time, that just fucking disrepectful!!! that's along the lines of asking your parent to beg.
[post=530348]Quoted post[/post]​

I beg to differ. There should be something along the lines of mutual respect shown. If she barged into his room and said give me your keys and he asked her to ask nicely, then all she would have to do is say please. I do it to my nephews all the time, and they seem to catch on the first time.

She's a grown woman throwing things and screaming at him because he won't just blindly do what she says all the time.

My friend's mother has a real problem with money as well. He currently lives with his dad and step mother and found out about a huge problem, when we were seniors in high school.

His mother had exhausted all her credit and all her money, doing whatever it was that she was doing, which he says was smoking crack and squabbling the little money she had away. Well one day, when his mom is a couple hundred miles away at her house and he's living at his dad's house in the small town we live in, he gets a phone call from his mom. Anyone care to guess what the caller ID said? Bingo. It was his own name. Now how would he be calling himself on his caller id? His mom had stolen his social security number and opened a phone account in his name because she had no credit. Unfortunately, she wasn't making payments and she was ruining the credit of my friend who was 18 or less at the time.

He had a hell of a time straightening it out with a credit union and then he had to watch his mom go to jail for stealing from him. It was sad.

i wouldnt put my mom in jail for that, but i would be mad.

My grandmother did something of the sort.

I had a bill to pay, it was kinda important. It was $783. I gave my G-Ma the $$$ to send it in because I was doing something and I was trying to get it in on time.

A couple weeks later I get a call from them, explaining it wasn't paid for and I'm going to have to pay late fees. So I ask my G-ma, she says she sent it in, but she was really studdery (don't ask, Its made up). I said I'd wait a week and see if they get it. Week goes by and it still hasn't been processed. Later on I was looking for an insurance paper and her bank statement files came up. I had to take a peek, I saw a nice deposit for $798. I thought maybe she wrote a check with it instead. There was no $798 withdrawl or any checks used. She finally did pay them a couple months later, but I still owe them $410 in late and intrest fees, that I'm never gonna pay.

What I meant by that was, when I ask my 4 and 5 year old nephews to say please before I give them something they ask for, they catch it on the first run and don't get whiney and start throwing fits like that lady did.

I don't see how that's a teenage point of view? That's what I've learned from even my minimal experience in "parenting" my nephews. Courtesy is learned at a young age, that 16 year apparently learned it from somewhere outside his home since his mother obviously doesn't even know that herself.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 24 2005, 05:37 PM
I think you missed my point. It is not a 16 year old's place to parent their parent and demand respect. Once is funny, twice is disrespectful. The mother handled it incorrectly, but that doesn't change the fact that this child needs to learn where his place is in the parent/child relationship.
[post=530505]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 24 2005, 06:37 PM
I think you missed my point. It is not a 16 year old's place to parent their parent and demand respect. Once is funny, twice is disrespectful. The mother handled it incorrectly, but that doesn't change the fact that this child needs to learn where his place is in the parent/child relationship.

i would say this child knows his place in this parent/child relationship
he knows his mother is a fuckup, and he seems to have his shit together
props to him

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 24 2005, 05:37 PM

No I got your point and I somewhat agree. However, even if someone is my elder and/or my caretaker I will refuse to hand them respect if I know I'm going to be treated like that over a situation as futile as that one.

I'm with E on this one. He knows his place and he simply asked her to ask nicely.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 24 2005, 07:37 PM
I'm with E on this one. He knows his place and he simply asked her to ask nicely.
[post=530526]Quoted post[/post]​

but the main thing is that she ALREADY asked "nicely"...asking for a second time is straight disrespectful.

Back