Remember the Junk Piano....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you need to make the pedals opperate the griner and somthing else

oooooohhhhh

pedals could be awesome air controls
great idea

and i'm digging the new bench
needs a beer holder, and or small fridge...
or even a keg of corona and tap
lol

and hows the vice gonna work with casters...

You need to get this for a welding mask now:

th_phantom_westend.jpg

Mechanic of the Opera

Quoted post[/post]]
Where's the blaster ?
I put casters on it and it rolls around as well...it;s in the corner by the door.

Quoted post[/post]]
What happened to the lockers? Wanna possibly trade for my big cabinets I have? :) They will make great welding tables...

And Clayton... Do yourself a favor... When you plumb the garage, put an air fitting on the pegboard or something, so you can use a coilhose or something like that for working at the piano.

I still got the locker, they were cleaned up and paints and combustuble fluids put in them, plus all the exhaust in one shelf, crx parts in two shelves, etc...

a plan for many muliple air jacks as well as electrical jacks are planned.
When I get my tax money...a small shed will be built behind the garage, and a patio installed next to the garage. The shed will hold the sandblaster, parts washer, lawn mower, aircompressor, and have shelve for more parts...and wired for a small heater for the winter months.

Quoted post[/post]]
you need to make the pedals opperate the griner and somthing else
Hrmmmm......dentist chair foot pedel search will start next week....hehe :laugh:

Yuup!!! :laugh:

But B thought I was a stormtrooper when I dawned it today... :cry:

I could never cross. Even when I vote, I vote for the whole group, not myself.

I was thinking Jason's hockey mask when I saw your helmet Clayton. I couldn't see your series of pics.

Back