Remote wire?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

run a 12+ wire staight to the amp with a switch on it, just flip the switch to turn the amp on, you can add it on the dash, looks cool , and handy if ur somewhere you want to drop the nob and not bump

run a 12+ wire staight to the amp with a switch on it, just flip the switch to turn the amp on, you can add it on the dash, looks cool , and handy if ur somewhere you want to drop the nob and not bump

This will work but you'll have to remember to turn off your amp everytime you turn off your car. Otherwise you kill the batt! This will get annoying fast!

Ideally, you want to put the switch on a 12v wire that is only hot when the car is on.

This will work but you'll have to remember to turn off your amp everytime you turn off your car. Otherwise you kill the batt! This will get annoying fast!

Ideally, you want to put the switch on a 12v wire that is only hot when the car is on.

true, well I mean yea u gotta flip the switch off, i was talking about easy, its what i did on my old rail bug, i had a switch to turn the radio and to turn the amp on, it was very cool

Back