Removed A/C condenser and now a big hole??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondaborn

I removed my A/C condener when doing an h22a swap into an ej coupe because of clearance issues and right now I have no protection from water. I know that the eg hatchbacks that came as a base model had no A/C and that there was some type of plate or block off so civics without A/C would not have this problem. Does anyone know what this part is called or possibly a part number? Ive done many searches on the internet but always come up short. Finding a EG in a Junkyard in Hawaii is Impossible. Thanks.

From what I know of - EG's did not have a block-off plate for the side of the radiator. I run my EJ with no AC condenser and I haven't had any problem with rain. Granted, I haven't been fording too many 2' puddles - but I don't think you'll have an issue.

theres a plastic cover that screws on where the condenser would be.

I have one on my car

Hrm..didn't know that. Thanks hosmer.

Guess you learn something new everyday.

thats what you get when you buy a base model :)

any EG that didn't have factory AC should have one....I've got a couple in the yard

Thanks for the info. Would you be able to put up a picture of it? Im just curious to see where it bolts up and if I could just make one on my own since Im having the hardest time finding one? thanks

Hosmer if you have a extra one would you consider selling it to me? Ill pay for all the shipping fees. Im in Hawaii so it may cost a little more.

Back