repost video? 14yo + mustang

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's not just "people with money". It's stupid people with money.

If someone is smart enough and motivated enough to earn millions of dollars and appreciates what they have earned, that's great.

If someone is weasely enough and uses people to be given millions of dollars (note: not earned), and doesn't appreciate what they've been given, that's not great.

Usually the ones that we hear about are the stupid ones that don't appreciate things.

It's not just "people with money". It's stupid people with money.

If someone is smart enough and motivated enough to earn millions of dollars and appreciates what they have earned, that's great.

If someone is weasely enough and uses people to be given millions of dollars (note: not earned), and doesn't appreciate what they've been given, that's not great.

Usually the ones that we hear about are the stupid ones that don't appreciate things.
Yup, that's why I stopped being a valet. There was a small minority of rich people that were cool, then you had the married/born in assholes who drive a brand new Mercedes, still with the temp plates, and somehow the CEL is on. I really just hate the disrespect that stupid rich people have for other people and their own shit.

What would i do if i had a hundred million dollars...id probably finish up the prelude, buy an evo, have a couple track cars, get a cool computer, a nice (not too big definitely under the 1 mil range) house and start some kinda company. To keep myself living the life i have now grown accustomed.

Thatd be it really. and i actually like my job now, just wish i had B's cash flow and got to do this job :ph34r:. Thatd be hot.

What would i do if i had a hundred million dollars...id probably finish up the prelude, buy an evo, have a couple track cars, get a cool computer, a nice (not too big definitely under the 1 mil range) house and start some kinda company. To keep myself living the life i have now grown accustomed.

Thatd be it really. and i actually like my job now, just wish i had B's cash flow and got to do this job :ph34r:. Thatd be hot.

You'd drive a true mid engine sports car and never look back.

I agree, I fucking loath rich people that are STUPID.

If I ever come into some large amount of money, I would never treat people like shit. I always say my Ps and Qs because a little respect and mannerism goes a long way.

I used to work at the most "suave" chinese resturant in our little city and some of the people our fucking rude and act like they could just buy up the whole resturant. Makes me want to make their sweet and sour pork a little bit more sour.

I used to work at the most "suave" chinese resturant in our little city and some of the people our fucking rude and act like they could just buy up the whole resturant. Makes me want to make their sweet and sour pork a little bit more sour.
Haha, they act like they can treat me like shit and I won't spit in their drink :ph34r:

I am by no means rich....but I consider myself upper-middle class.

I live more than comfortably. I have toys, I have cars, I have a big screen TV..

I tip well (usually 25-30%), I'm highly generous when it comes to gift giving, buying pizza for the crew, round of drinks on me, what have you.

But when it all comes down to it, everything I have means shit to me. I'm still not happy, I'm still alone, and I'm still lonely.

I'd give it all away in a heartbeat for that.

You're highly generous when it comes to gift giving? Did anyone else get something from B? I don't recall a christmas present in my mailbox!

:D

thats not the shelby

thats the roush mustang they sell. I saw one at the dealership and thought it was a shelby too but it wasnt.

its like 42K for it.

You're highly generous when it comes to gift giving? Did anyone else get something from B? I don't recall a christmas present in my mailbox!

:D

how about all the cash contests i've held?
all the donation runs we've all contributed to, but I always start with a much larger contribution? like the x-mass drives we've done, and the cancer donation we made on behlaf of Bob's death?
or ask steve about his wedding gift.
or ask justin about the laptop i got him for his and michelle's wedding present...
or the $300 dinner i picked up the tab on for steve's stag night for the groomsmen
or the $600 in alcohol and raffle prizes i bought for his jack and jill
or the wad of cash i blew at the titty bar

and thats just recent shit

I'm more than generous with what I have and take care of people I care about when I have the means available, and the opportunity to do so.

the Bob donation thing though, That was awesome. Anyone who donated didn't look forward to a pat on the back for that one - just helping out his family was thanks enough.

understood... and thats not my intention here to brag about it... i'm just trying to back myself up here with examples

werd. that gathering of cash for bob was a cool gesture. Id have to search to find out the total that we raised. I dont think ive ever given away money that easily before.

how about all the cash contests i've held?
all the donation runs we've all contributed to, but I always start with a much larger contribution? like the x-mass drives we've done, and the cancer donation we made on behlaf of Bob's death?
or ask steve about his wedding gift.
or ask justin about the laptop i got him for his and michelle's wedding present...
or the $300 dinner i picked up the tab on for steve's stag night for the groomsmen
or the $600 in alcohol and raffle prizes i bought for his jack and jill
or the wad of cash i blew at the titty bar

and thats just recent shit

I'm more than generous with what I have and take care of people I care about when I have the means available, and the opportunity to do so.

I know... I was kidding...?

Back