Results are in.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well,

The odds are the baby is mine. I went with her to the doctor, the conception date was between May 26-31. I slept with her May 29th. She didn't sleep with anyone else and her ex-bf wasn't there between the 19th and 4th.

Now there's a 90% chance it's mine, I'm still taking a paternity test. Shit, I'm going to be there at the hospital and requesting a paternity test the day of birth, maybe I'll be considerate and wait until the next day or so.

To add more to the situation. Since she already has a kid with her ex-bf, Rich, she was hoping it was his and has been trying to talk him out of a paternity test and tricking him into it being his, she wants both of her kids to have the same father. I'm not sure if I want it like that, even though I could get away scott free. If it's mine, it's mine, not some dueshbag that looks like me.

Although I may have been irresponsible by fucking her unprotected. I'm not going to make the same mistake I did the last time. When my daughter was born I was young and dumb and kids weren't really part of my life, I didn't give a shit and I see her maybe once a month now. The odds are it's mine, I'd actually like to be a part of it's life.

Sounds like a Maury situation, huh?

damn...call maury and see if the'll let you on..free pat test included....

pray its not yours...

Dude, that sux.

First off, best of luck.

My 2c:

You have to ask yourself something. What kind of stable father figure can you possibly offer this baby when its born? How much can you really offer when you are not even dating the baby's mom?

I dont wanna say this, but maybe its best if you SKIP the testing and just let the baby be raised by the girl and her current b/f (assuming they are serious) . . . its best for the kid to have 2 parent figures around, not a "weekend" and "week day" dad.

Im sorry, best of luck

that sucks man, well gl with whatever you do

you should write a book of some kind, id buy it

I will write a book...just not now, give it 10 more years.

She's been around and is still going around. Her current Bf defenitly isn't a stable one.

She honestly doesn't even deserve a kid by me, and I don't say that because of the whole mixed up daddy situation. I say it because she can barely raise her first child. He's probably about 8-9 months (no idea on it's actual age) and barely can roll over or hold it's head up.

I'd be a good thing in the kids life and if it's mine, everyone can know it. Rich spends more time with his son then she does because she doesn't really want kids but is completely against abortions and obviously any kind of sense in keeping herself from getting pregnant. When she try's she is a decent mother though.

I know what it's like to be raised without a father and by the time it's 10-12 I gaurantee it will be asking "who's my daddy". She won't keep it a secret like that, she says she wants it like that now so she doesn't look like a whorebag and can still go around fucking anyone she wants.

Quoted post[/post]]
I know what it's like to be raised without a father and by the time it's 10-12 I gaurantee it will be asking "who's my daddy". She won't keep it a secret like that, she says she wants it like that now so she doesn't look like a whorebag and can still go around fucking anyone she wants.
then while your getting the paternity test, get one for diseases too.

Quoted post[/post]]
coathanger you idiot. or just pound that shit so hard you force a miscarage

:blink: Every once in a while, you read something that is so totally fucked up its unreal.

Its great that you want to be part of the kid's life, but look at your daughter. you will end up doing the exact same thing you are doing with her.

how do I know this? because you are doing it already. Which is fine, to each his own, and it would be better for a kid to see his "daddy" once a month than never at all.. unless the chick gets into a good stable relationship with a man who will accept the child as his own.. if that happens, get the fuck out and never return. Its better for the kid.

Oh, and a kid who can't roll over or hold its head up is probably less than 3 months old. :wink:

no...he has to be at minimum 6 months old. she's 6 months pregnant and it was at least 2 months old when I slept with his mom.

I could easily see my daughter a lot more often. But her mother's mother hates me, when I go there, I could be playing with her or something and she'll randomly tell me to leave. I tried going there to see her everyday when she was born even though I didn't really want to, but either her mother, or her mother's mother made it really hard. I'll get into an arguement and leave, one of them will tell me to leave, something always happened. My daughter gets way too over excited when she sees me too. I've heard she'll scream and cry for hours and hours after I leave now. I was going to make it a habit to see her everyday and I would have kept that habit if it weren't for certain people preventing it.

She's from PA.

I don't hit it anymore, nor would I make a miscarriage happen.

I've been tested numerous times after I slept with her...still clean.

I had to change the name..it just sounds better.

um....i dont want to be more of a prick than what i am naturaly....but if it wasnt for abortions i would have 2 kids...do i regret it....nope.... sorry...

some hard choices in life....how do you feel about it?

There was a thread about my opinions on it. I would have 5 kids if it weren't for abortions. Do I regret it, not really. Did I learn that ~$485 isn't worth killing a human being, yes. Would I do it again, no.

I never actually watched the pain and suffering the woman has to go through until one of my friends had one (i didn't sleep with her). I got laid, then paid for an abortion, never went with them. When I went with my friend, the mental and physical pain was enough for me to never pay for one again.

Quoted post[/post]]
But her mother's mother hates me, when I go there, I could be playing with her or something and she'll randomly tell me to leave. I tried going there to see her everyday when she was born even though I didn't really want to, but either her mother, or her mother's mother made it really hard.

mother's mother are usually refered to as a grandmother :blink:

and I think you should go on Maury, 99 times out of a 100, the guy isn't the father, so the odds will be with you.

Battle Pope- Jenny Jones has been canceled for over a year now :blink:

This soap opera keeps getting better and better.

Keep us tuned in.

i'm sorry, but i thyink you need your dick chopped off and fed to squirrels.

so what is it now? 2 kids and 4 abortions?

Back