Results are in.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol New2,

yes, 4 abortions (I gaurentee no more now), a 5 year old (it's her birthday), and a March 4th due date on this one.

I could too, they would have no problem putting me on the show. But I don't want that kind of exposure.

I think I'm going to go to the DNA Diagnostics Center that they use. It's only 20-30 miles from me. It's like 115 miles away from the hospital that she's going to have the baby in, but I guess it may be worth it.

Sorry dude :cry:
But i think you SHOULD go on maury, not for the exposure, but for the opportunity to plug hondaSwap.
When he asks "Do you think you're the father?.. say "No, It's definately one of the guys from HondaSwap dot com!!"
and I think you should go on Maury, 99 times out of a 100, the guy isn't the father, so the odds will be with you.
Dude, do you know who we're talking about here?..
The odds could be 99.9999999999999999999999999999 out of 100 and he would still be the father..

yea, I'd end up being one of those guys saying "It's a 50-50, but I think it's the other guys...., and Angelica, you're a slut"

Maury "Bryan, you ARE the father"

Bryan "GOD DAMNIT"

Quoted post[/post]]
yea, I'd end up being one of those guys saying "It's a 50-50, but I think it's the other guys...., and Angelica, you're a slut"

Maury "Bryan, you ARE the father"

Bryan "GOD DAMNIT"
And be sure to make sure you cuss alot so i can hear BEEEEEEEEEEEEP for 85% of the show :)

Quoted post[/post]]
I will write a book...just not now, give it 10 more years.

She's been around and is still going around. Her current Bf defenitly isn't a stable one.

She honestly doesn't even deserve a kid by me, and I don't say that because of the whole mixed up daddy situation. I say it because she can barely raise her first child. He's probably about 8-9 months (no idea on it's actual age) and barely can roll over or hold it's head up.

I'd be a good thing in the kids life and if it's mine, everyone can know it. Rich spends more time with his son then she does because she doesn't really want kids but is completely against abortions and obviously any kind of sense in keeping herself from getting pregnant. When she try's she is a decent mother though.

I know what it's like to be raised without a father and by the time it's 10-12 I gaurantee it will be asking "who's my daddy". She won't keep it a secret like that, she says she wants it like that now so she doesn't look like a whorebag and can still go around fucking anyone she wants.
The life and times of a man, who couldnt keep his johnson in his pants.
good luck with everything.

My family is just FUCKED up.

I can forsee my sister and grandmother writing a book. My grandmother already started. My dad even had to write a book, but it was about him stealing 10 million dollars throughout his life.

Back