RHD Civic Hatch!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin_m

I went to the towing yard today to turn my CRX over to them, cuz it was like 535 bucks to get it out. when i finished getting the shit out of my car, i stodd up and when i turned around i saw a nice ass hatch, i say about 97-98, sitting two cars down from mine. since my car was where all the cars that are gonna be auctioned are at, i asked the guy if it was gonna be auctined, he said no and that it had been there for 2 years already. i walked over to check it out and told him that it looked hella good. this shit was clean looking, nice body kit, not too ricey at all, decent paint, CF hood, Acura rims, nice. then the guys all," yeah and its cool cuz you can drive from the other side" :wtf: . i was all, oh shit really?? he cleaned the window and i looked in , and sure enough, :worthy: Right Hand Drive :worthy: . i asked him if i could sit in it and he let me. interior was tweed or something, type r shifter knob, Momo steering wheel, HKS guages, this shit was clean on the inside, and it didn't have one of those nasty ass 20" tachs that everyone has. i looked under the hood and it had a stock B16, not even cold air, but it still was a nice car.

Just thought i would share since You dont see any of those in the US. Oh yeah im in San Diego,CA so if you go to Bradley's towing for any reason , try to check it out. The guy told me they couldn't release the car becuase i guess the guy had brought it over without doing all the legal shit with it, so when he got stopped or whatever, they impounded it and it cant be gotten out :bawling: . that fuckin sucks, i woud pay hella $$$ for that shit.

GET THE MOTOR!!!! :) sounds liek the guys don't even know what they have, and you could probably get it cheap!

they can't legally get rid of it, since the guy didn't import it legally i think. I told him some BS that i would pay whatever it took to get the car. Not totally bs, but kinda cuz i dont got $$$. this shit was CLEAN, man i wish i had it. how much HP did the JDM motor have? 160? Wait, in the top corner of the page, on the HondaSwap banner, is that a b16 or B18? i fuckin got mixed up, now i feel stupid :hmm:

thats actually an ITR valve cover in the top right corner :p

the jdm b16 sir2's have 168 hp

Then that hatch had a B18 swap, cuz that was the valve cover, not red, black so it was jsut a regular b18. whatever, still a bad ass car, too bad i couldn't get some pics

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 26 2003, 05:12 AM
Then that hatch had a B18 swap, cuz that was the valve cover, not red, black so it was jsut a regular b18. whatever, still a bad ass car, too bad i couldn't get some pics

hi fucktard.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 26 2003, 11:12 AM

Probably if you go and look at the engine code, it will say B16A, not B18C. Your logic makes no sense, the one on this page is a B18 with a red valve cover, but the one in the civic has a black vavle cover (and no mods), so it must be a B18?

The colr had nothing to do with it. I looked on the NIppon Motors gallery, it's a B16A1, sorry i got confused. i thought a B18 had the same style of valve cover as the ZC, which it does, but since i never really payed attention to details , i never noticed this part of the b16
s3f4bd990b23a1.jpg
, which looks like the shit a b18 has, ahh never mind. im stupid and got them confused and thats all. But the color had nothing to do with my reasoning, just the shape of the VC.

No it was a short mexican guy, not the fat ass guy but a skinnier one, i think he was jsut one of the drivers.

oh ht ehatch was either black or really dark blue, couldn't tell it was covered in an inch of dust

wow im really tired of u all bitching... lol jk but yea anyways i have a 1995 hatch thats RHD and its sick i drive it everyday. :cool:

wow.. you decided to make your first post in a 4 yr old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back