Ricers...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 6 2004, 09:27 AM
OMFG!!!! That VW must have snapped his neck on the launch.

hahahahahahahaha, holy shit was that slow.

did you notice the track official drop his hands "street racer style" after he walked up. i just dont understand how somebody can spend that much money on a "race car" and not know where to line up at when they go to the track. True Ricers

Not everyone gets to go to a track. Or know everything about racing.
Lots of people on this site swear they know what there talking about, it goes hand in hand.
EVERYBODY HAS TO LEARN, one time you were like that too, I'm sick of this shit....

dude why do you have to argue with everything that people post? jesus, it's just a joke man- chill out

and PS- that is slowest launch i've ever seen with that VW- dear god, he must snap axles everyday with launches like that- :lmao:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 7 2004, 12:15 AM
dude why do you have to argue with everything that people post? jesus, it's just a joke man- chill out

and PS- that is slowest launch i've ever seen with that VW- dear god, he must snap axles everyday with launches like that- :lmao:

:werd:

That dude that waved them off Street style made me fall out of my chair...

Even 2 or 3 seasons into a sport I make mistakes. It happens.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Feb 6 2004, 07:44 PM
Lots of people on this site swear they know what there talking about, it goes hand in hand.
EVERYBODY HAS TO LEARN, one time you were like that too, I'm sick of this shit....

how bout this....

ur ghey...

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Feb 6 2004, 07:44 PM

hey guy,

obviously when you go to a drag strip, you can watch what everyone in front of you does. unless your first in line, and its your first time... you would look like a complete retard.

im pretty sure everyone thats got cable has watched some sort of hot rod tv show that features drag racing.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 7 2004, 08:47 PM

im pretty sure everyone thats got cable has watched some sort of hot rod tv show that features drag racing.

I got Direct TV and I just watch Discovery Wings war planes a couple of times.

And I saw Apache just own a tank.
Sure I can do it too, I seen it plenty of times right?

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Feb 7 2004, 10:50 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Feb 7 2004, 08:47 PM

I got Direct TV and I just watch Discovery Wings war planes a couple of times.

And I saw Apache just own a tank.
Sure I can do it too, I seen it plenty of times right?

flying a jet is a little harder than staging a car at the track. Just a little, only a little.

and seriously, read your post aloud and prove to everyone around you that, yes your are an asshat.

Back