Rick James skit on the Chapelle Show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

Every single time I see that skit on someone says "Im Rick James BITCH" I laugh my ass off. In fact today I was walking with my GF and my dog on the waterfront (cruising area near my house) and these kids drive by in a minivan and were yelling "WHO ARE YOU? IM RICK JAMES BITCH" at people walkin. I was dying. :lol: :lol:

i dunno...i like Tyrone the crack head and A Moment In The Life of Lil Jon skits. oh and the internet one was THE shit.

i dont like the show as a whole...but he has some funny stuff. the internet was my fav. also the movies with moony was pretty good. "last nigga alive, featuring Tom Hanks"

Some of his stuff is funny. Right up my alley. But that Rick James thing was just way too tedius. It was too long, had the feeling of the writer grasping for a comedic foothold on something that wasn't really that funny to begin with.

I liked the rick james shit, I constantly said "Iam rick james bitch" for about a week or so. Overkilled it myself.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 9 2004, 10:00 AM
Some of his stuff is funny. Right up my alley. But that Rick James thing was just way too tedius. It was too long, had the feeling of the writer grasping for a comedic foothold on something that wasn't really that funny to begin with.

That's how I felt about it. It was definately funny, but it went on way too long.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 9 2004, 11:00 AM

w3rd

I personaly liked the BEER one samual adams or what ever

UMmmmmm Ummmmmm BITCH!

He had a thing where he did stand up it was on HBO i dont remember what it was called but it was funny as hell. Part of it was about some shit like his white friend raced some one got pulled over and told the cop he didint know he couldint do that. :bo:

i think the funniest one was in the first season where dave chappelle played the black racist who didnt know he was black. that was some funny shit there.

quote from the skit which does not neccessarily express the veiws of GSRCRXsi aka Ian Crum -

"when we did a followup, we found that he has recently accepted the fact that he is an african american, and that he has recently divorced his wife. when we asked why, he replied 'because she's a nigger lover' "

:lmao:

Hahaha, I just bought season one on DVD and I'm watching the Clayton Bigsby skit right now. "Why don't you jungle bunnies turn that music down?! Woogie boogie, nigger! Woogie boogie!"

"Did he just call us niggers?"
"Yeah!!!"

Back