Rip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
My step-mother passed on this weekend after a long endure of multiple cancers. Hopefully she is resting peacefully. Kind of at a loss for words...

sorry for your loss, maybe she is in a better place, where the struggles of cancer no longer palgue her.

R.I.P.

She's in a better place though Steve, I hope you get through this hard time.

sorry to hear that bro, but I honestly believe she must be in a better place. She passed and no longer has to suffer, she isn't in pain anymore and she is in peace.

Take a couple days just to remember all the great things about her and realize how great of a person she really was.

sorry for your loss :(

her suffering is over now

i'm sorry your stepmother had to fight that fight...if it seems like a good idea that might ease some of the sadness for her family, think about planting a tree as a memorial for her..it's a good way to transform some of the pain of loss into the love for life.

THanks guys. Dad is hanging in there although tomorrow and Thursday I'm sure will be a different story...

very sorry to hear that man. i lost alot of family to cancer and she is probably at peace and not suffering anymore.

RIP

I buried a good friend today after a 2 year fight against pancreatic cancer.

Condolences to you and your family.

Steve, I just noticed this thread. I am sorry to hear about this. She seemed like a nice person when I met her at your wedding. I wish the best for your family and hope your father is doing ok with this.
Give me a call sometime, its been a while.

Back