Ripped off by a Honda Swap member

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well It does not seem to fit me since I am not him! But I am over it and really am not that stressed about it. Hopefully you get your motor then I guess...

ya me too. and i can stop talking shit about this guy and i can have this thread deleted.

im not trying to be like this but honestly i hope you get everything worked out i was screwed over on va driven with some parts but when you get a block at least make a habbit of turning it over i mean if you would of just put a wrench on the crank pulley right there you would of avoidd this situation all together

yea i got screwed over for trusting too so for now on im checking everything

DAMN i was about to buy a motor from him next weekend welp he can forget it he seemed kinda shady from the start.wanted me to paypal him the money and i never seen a picture of the motor and said he had a rebuild kit for the motor.thats when my wife was like why would ya have a rebuld kit for a motor that has 65k miles on it. he said that he was going to turbo it and wanted to freshen it up made kinda some since to me.but i was still leary man if i drove 550 miles one way to pick up and if it didnt run .dont think that i woulda thought twice to drive 550 miles again.

cool.. Id like to see no buy from this guy again. And ban his ip address. don't need em around.
hope this guy knows about karma lol

Looks like its time to go get my head done, with a valve job. Im gonna put the 1.6 head on my 1.5 block, mpfi swap it with a si tranny should be a descent buzzer motor.

Buy your stuff in person if at all possible. Never give up the cash without seeing it first. Make sure you got ALL of his info and tell him you want your money back if it's messed up BEFORE you fork the chedda. Signed bills of sale with a return policy spelled out help a LOT in cases like these. I don't buy anything without some paperwork. You gotta cover your ass or someones gonna fuck it.

He was put on the blacklist on crxcommunity.com for ripping people off too.

that bastard, b18 pm be the other day about this asking be to have his back i told him i wasent a mod.. he was going on and on about how it wasent him....uggh..

I new it they both were trying to buy and sell the same thing on both forums

what a dirt bag that guy is. you can get the info for small claims off the net. have to file claim in the person you are filing against area (jurisdiction?). only costs between 30-50 bucks on average, but you gotta have proof that he said that the engine ran. don't know if it'd be worth it having to miss work to file suit then miss work again for court, and all the driving involved, but thats your call to make

Good to see him banned ,ty

ya, the only thing i'd have in court would be text messages and some messages over hondaswap.

well if you can get transcripst of it that would, in my non-lawyer oppinion, count as eveidence

Back