Roofing Prices by you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh hell, yeah, push for 3k if it's gonna be a bitch to clean up. That fuckin sucks.

yeah, hauling shit around sucks.

and yeah, with no insurance, be careful...

I'd barter with him. I would try not to drop below 2.5k, but honestly, 500 a day is worth any side job to me.

I got a qoute of $250 a square in my area, and thats removing the old, and ploping down new wood in the area's where needed and a cheap shingle install...and cleaned up. my garage is about 7 squares and a low pitch, so I got the wood ripped half and shingled half, and I'm waiting for 3 sunny days to do the other half...I hope by wednesday that the weather will be nice enough to do it. Most of that half is cleaned up...the old wood in the fire pit under plastic...ready to burn, and I just got the old shingles to do something with....

and it was just me and Walter that did the first half....and it doesn't look to bad...Air Nailers are fun... :wink:

yea, shingles are easy

if you've never done it before chalk lines can make you look like a pro every time...

apparently they decided to go with a pro for insurance reasons... or some shit...
didn't let me know till i asked about the price again, fuck bags...

Clayton and I got half of his roof done in a few days, and we kinda took our time...stopped for a few beers, smoked a couple butts...the hardest part was carrying the shingles up to the roof...

Clayton has this thing with making songs out of the impact from the nailer...made for interesting times...

I need a bigger air compresser...and then I can do a full song....

Duelling banjo's anyone.....Framer and a roofing nailer ansamble.... :laugh:

Wow.... I got fucked then. I did a 30x100+ roof with my ex's dad and li'l bro for free! We got the entire thing done after work and on the side in three pretty Autumn days.

Quoted post[/post]]
that makes it 5400-10800 plus materials to do the roof..

Damn almost 11000. I'm getting the entire top of my cape ripped off to the Joists, a new subfloor, re-frame the second floor to a colonial, build a new roof , shingle, rip out an old chimney, build interior walls, to a floor plan and relocate a stairwell about 6-12" to recenter it. Total cost $19000 , $11000 labor, $7800 in materials including windows.

and your saying $5400-11000, just to rip and reshingle. holy shit. batman.

Back