Rota.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Would any one like to explain why rotas web site blows ass.....? Wheres a good place to get rotas in all the different colors and models at a good price? Cosmic is Rotas US company type dealie and its located here in cali but i dont think its a walk in store not do they sell directly i dont think.

their shop is in SF, i've picked up tires from them a few times. they are always mad busy, but they're cool.

coo coo......looks like thay shops going in my faves. Always looking for a reputable shop with good prices to order from.

Thanks B's :p For the link and feed back

Fuckin early birds eh

The fakes gota be the first one, witch is what i was looking at! there both pretty cheeze though if you ask me.

doesn't matter, both suck, real or not.

SUBZERO.jpg

Got resolution?

They have slipstreams as a new style.

yup, they are both real - even the email addfress on the contact goes to the same @juno.com addy.

horrid sites. i cna't beleive they got so popular. lol

Appparently they are real, but I just don't get why they have one shitty site, and another really shitty site.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@May 17 2004, 04:22 PM
www.alljdm.com

got mine for $370 + a $10 charge for COD.

I had gotten mine there about 2 years ago, the price has since gone up.

i thought jason got out of the business? i haven't seen him online in months...

:shrug2:

The last time I talked to him was a while ago on AIM.
His site was down for a while but I guess it's back.

big_slipstream.jpg

I got mine from a dealer of mine for a good price. I got the ones pictured in 15X7, they are the ones on the UPPER LEFT, in the silver color. and I put:

BFG Goodrich T/A GeForce KD's 225/50R15's on front and
Kuhmo Esta 711 225/50R15's on the back.

Tires were $170 each for front, and $73 each for back.
Rims were $410.

I think the 15x7's weigh like about 13 lbs.

I like the Rota rims, they are nice. been using them for years.

Jeff

Back