rpr's version of celerity (pic-wise)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity is dead. You didn't hear?
I don't think it's cool to mock a dead guy.

However, trailer park boys is an awesome show and Canadia's only redeeming quality. It almost makes up for their Frenchiness.

Ya, motorcycle accident. There was a thread and everything. I think you should edit your post, it's disrespectful.

Yeah. He was doing 205mph according to the police.. There was no chance of survival. Even with the gear.

Pretty sure he's not dead - just stopped posting. I talked to him a week or so ago, said he was getting married.

wait what? No way he was doing 205, Celerity doesn't strike me as a guy who does stupid shit like that.

Klyph for president! Just like ours, everyone is confused as fuck after he opens his mouth.

You're right.

Celerity, you're a great man, and well miss you, and your 205 mph motorcycling adventures. We'll miss the way you hobbled around here like our very own grandpa to all the hs members that weren't greenhorns or dbags.

He was kind of a cock sucker toward the end there, but yeah, he did help alot of people out with things over and above little car problems.

:rip_1:

Back