RX-7 vs. F350.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 25 2003, 12:16 AM
and i thought the f350 was gonna be an old school ferrari. lol

:bash:

haha.dont know if u r joking or not but thats exactly what i u thought

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 25 2003, 03:04 PM
They shouldn't have ended the video so soon, I wanted to watch the Ford blow up after the race. :D

haha :bo:

I was waitin for someone to say that. :p

Damn, wonder how much HP/Tq it took to move probably around 6000+ pounds down that track in 11 fuckin seconds. Hey E so is that really why there was that smoke, propane?or were u just guessing

That is one sick ass truck. Way high too from what I could tell and it just got up and went.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Nov 27 2003, 01:59 PM
Hey E so is that really why there was that smoke, propane?or were u just guessing

yeah.... propane injection is basicly like nitrous for a desiel engine

and when using propane injection there is generally a black cloud ..... dont know why ... just is

don't diesels usually smoke when they're floored, though?

or maybe all the diesels i've seen are just POS's

I almost looks like the RX-7 thought he jumped early. He starts going, notices the ford hasn't moved, and hesitates to continue. If you listen, it doesn't sound like the RX-7 gets into the high RPM's until half-way down the track. Also, almost as soon as he gets to out of the gate, it looks like he hits his brake, or maybe he just shifted. Either way, I dont think that was his best run. To bad, better when the races are closer.

Originally posted by brianfg@Nov 27 2003, 07:33 PM
I almost looks like the RX-7 thought he jumped early. He starts going, notices the ford hasn't moved, and hesitates to continue. If you listen, it doesn't sound like the RX-7 gets into the high RPM's until half-way down the track. Also, almost as soon as he gets to out of the gate, it looks like he hits his brake, or maybe he just shifted. Either way, I dont think that was his best run. To bad, better when the races are closer.

:bash:

whose side are you on?!?

lol

Back