S2000 cluster in 2000 EK HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Redirwol1+Dec 29 2004, 08:50 PM-->
Correction, I found the video. Its a CRX with a K20 swap. I will post the link for the video and you can see it works and functions like it should.

http://www.k20a.org/upload/video005.mpg

There you go.
[post=438893]Quoted post[/post]​
no it doesnt, the speedo reads 0 all the time, which is what i said before. if everything worked the speedo would work.

AllMotorMonster
@Dec 29 2004, 09:31 PM
Say what?

Rework the ECU??

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ok buddy...... I got news for ya.

ALL 92+ Civic's use a VSS

Vehicle Speed Sensor

It aint analog
[post=438912]Quoted post[/post]​

did i say the speed sensor? nope. i said the speedo, as in the cluster. all honda's except the insight and the s2000 use an analog speedo, a mechanical needle. the s2000 and insight use digital display. the digital speedo cant read the signal that is intended for the analog speedo, and neither will the ecu, hence my term analog signal. so you need to rework some shit so your vtec still works and the cluster works.

Originally posted by AllMotorMonster+Dec 30 2004, 01:45 AM-->
Digital - Mechanical parts along with electronic components that send a signal to another electronic part that causes the mechanical part (speedo needle) to move.
[post=439018]Quoted post[/post]​
actually thats electronic. digital is still different.

AllMotorMonster
@Dec 30 2004, 01:45 AM
Hint: How do you think K20 swaps are able to be installed in 5th gen cars?
[post=439018]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe cause they both use needle type speedometers? <_<

Sorri ))) problem speak for english/)) Onli russian
Это я подключил приборку в свою машину...Для полной проверки подсоединил параллельно..все заработало..)Осталось победить подключение датчика таемпературы...)))

please look all my foto ))))

from what babelfish tells me. He has the setup in his car. Everything is connected except the temperature sensor.

Well than he needs to post a video of it working IN a car, not yet another picture of it working on a bench.

When you get a video of it working in a car PM me or another mod, we'll unlock this and post it, till then there's no reason to bump it ever again with more pics of something people have been able to do for a couple years already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back