S2000 Taillights to Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WiggerMan

I've seen this done before to a civic in super street where they put S2000 taillights into a 97 civic or somewhere around that and it looked sick as fook imo... if anyone knows of anyone doing this I was just looking for rough estimate on what something like this would cost. Please dont flame if you dont like the idea, personal taste is different between everyone :bash:

Well, although basicly everyone here hates rice, everyone also kinda agrees that the stock Sol tail lights are kinda blah. So if anyone actually had money for the exterior of there car (still no one at this site does) Everyone would want to do this mod to there sol. It looks great on the sol. It will cost you 300-500 for the tails, and probally about 1000+ in body work/paint

go to a local body shop and ask them .... prices are different everywhere... especially for custom work

s3f165c325cfcf.jpg

pimp!

or a six pack, the tail lights, a roto zip, and a shit load of bondo.

That thing is laying frame probably. I would give him props any day of the week. And the body work seems to be flawless.

the paint job reminds me of one of those tacky bowling bowls you see in the elderly's front yards

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Jul 24 2003, 02:18 AM
the paint job reminds me of one of those tacky bowling bowls you see in the elderly's front yards

:lmao: I was thinking the same thing.

Back