Say goodbye to the PS3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Some people will argue that the PS3 has not been out for as long that is why the graphics are not up to par yet. Developers haven't had a chance to fully utilize the technology yet. But my self I prefer the 360. It has a lot more games that appeal to me. Really that is what it is going to come down to brand preference. On a slightly related note developers need to focus more on creating a good game not a shitty story with awesome graphics. I would much rather play a game that has a good plot/story line than a game with no story and awesome graphics.

Wii FTMFW. I love my Wii. I might pick up a 20g 360 when I get a 1080p DLP this summer, because I'm sure the price will probably drop when the Elite comes out.

Some people will argue that the PS3 has not been out for as long that is why the graphics are not up to par yet. Developers haven't had a chance to fully utilize the technology yet. But my self I prefer the 360. It has a lot more games that appeal to me. Really that is what it is going to come down to brand preference. On a slightly related note developers need to focus more on creating a good game not a shitty story with awesome graphics. I would much rather play a game that has a good plot/story line than a game with no story and awesome graphics.

Thats why i own a ps2...

lol and btw grand turismo shits on fonza so high that fonza though god was shitting on them:fuckyou:

Wii FTMFW. I love my Wii. I might pick up a 20g 360 when I get a 1080p DLP this summer, because I'm sure the price will probably drop when the Elite comes out.
From all that i said before i really took time to play the wii for a few hours. Ill own one when the price drops.

i for one despise xbox...for the reasons that they cant just have there own games which would make them more desired (stupid bastards)
Sooo let me get this straight. Xbox sucks because developers actually want to SELL their games, and release them on multiple systems?

Die hard sony fan, but haven't picked up the ps3 yet, just waiting till either they work out the lil bugs or release Devil May Cry 4 whichever comes first.

they have guitar hero...and it sucks ass.....

i personally do not believe ps3 is obsolite....as far as the 120 goes..pfft who gives a fuk havnt u heard of usb!

i also own a ninteno wii (which i love) i had xbox 360 for about a week....and got rid of it....(it bored me to death):p

You get an award for the most dumbest person on Hondaswap... Sorry but every post you make is random crap spewed on a page, with jeffie's grammer.

#1. you hate guitar hero... but then the nest post down you love it and own it.

#2. usb drives are good, but you xbox/ps3 will not recognize the drive. It only allows certain sizes to regester. The setup for the 360 harddrive is simple... Case and a standard sata drive. I can go to new egg and get a 64 dollar sata, install it in the casing and not work. Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM Take it apart and it will look just like that.

#3. how does a system make you bored? Dont play it if you have something to do. If you have a life, try it out sometime. Play the 360 when you are bored. But dont be cheap, buy the burger king games, and expect it to be hours of fun. I feel you should have all your posts deleted and you start fresh.

And last but not least! ... dun dun dun... Xbox.com | Forza Motorsportâ„¢ 2 - Game Detail Page just slightly over 1 month. This game has an online auction house, where you can bid on cars from people around the world. So if Johnny Tran wants to make a super s2000 and sell it. I can bid on it, and buy it and drive it away :p This game looks sick. YouTube - Forza Motorsport 2- Video Compilation

I still can't believe GT doesnt/wont have crashes =(
Just because of that, it makes me dislike the game even though I'll buy it still because over all it does rock. GTHD looks and plays very nice.

Forza > GT because of the crashes or should I say lack of..........

As far as say good bye to the PS3? it's not worth getting into it lol. too many xbox fanboys wont stop talking about it.

both the xbox and PS3 will do well. I'll own all 3 new systems and all will be welll. =) I want my cake and eat it too.

lol.....:huh: then howcome there is discs for ps2 nd soon to be ps3 that helps with recognition of usb harddrives?

p.s i dislike johnny tran

personally, i prefer playstation for the comfort of the controller and lack of nausea. xbox usually makes me sick to my stomach if i play for more than an hour. as far as ps3 and xbox 360, i've only played them in stores; but i did play the project gotham 3 demo tonight at wal-mart, and the in car view was awesome. however, judgement for the game will have to be delayed until i can play the full version, and with SOUND. it's just not the same on mute. forza is a pretty awesome game, but i can definitely play GT alot longer than Forza. as far as ps3 dying? ...... if it were cheaper i'd prolly get one.

yah i played guitar hero on ps2 i loved it so i preodered it for mah xbox grest game, its exactly the same the only thing that pisses me off is that its not wirless for mah 360 but its wirless for the ps2 what the f***

Back