SCCA getting into drifting.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Nov 8 2003, 06:03 AM-->
Airjockie
@Nov 8 2003, 02:36 AM
helmets. which most ricers will not even consider a cool mod for their car.

LOL. Funny you mention that... Helmets might interfere with the gel spike haircut they worked 2 hours to get perfect. :p

That's gone out with the rave man.. it's all about hat hair from the Pi Alpha Phi hat now...

Uhhhmmm....they were also up here in the North East back in Oct.....and we also kinda drifted with them, and also one of our drifters got a sponcership with Signal, Tanabe, BFGoodwrench, and he also got the 3rd car that Signal will be running next year.......lucky basterd...but he is good, and I am glad someone got the position. So they are no longer the twins...but the Signal Auto Triplets....hehe

I would love to see some stuff come around MN....and because I got a AE86....I would like to get laughed at as I try to do some of the stuff others do.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 13 2003, 06:27 PM
you little devil.... :worthy:

Lol... I'm all better now. I managed NOT to kill anyone while I was in the 666 mode. :lol:

So anyone going to the drift event this Saturday in Richmond, VA???

http://usdrift.com/

I wish I could. There's autocrossing at it too. :(

too far for me, I don't trust the AE86 that much yet, NJ is even to far, but I think it can make it there though.

The DGTA's Drift out Wednesday is on the 26th...Me and the wife are going, anyone want to tag along....the AE86 will be making its debut....

And I still didn't get to that damn clutch yet...arrrgggg.

But...I am now down to 5 cars....the AE86 coupe GTS donor just got hauled off to the junk yard.....now my landlord might be a little happier.

Code "D" yo

Back