seat recomendations?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Calesta said:
How big are you? The normal TRS will fit some pretty large people...

i'm 6'4, 290lbs, and have 38-40 waist. i'm averagely built, and i don't have a giant keg for a belly. my weight is mainly my muscle. but i am a little sqeezed in trs seats, i like some breathing room. otherwise i'd be all over your seats bro!

Oh, ok. You'll be a bit broader up top than he was, so yeah- the TRS is going to be a bit tight. Maybe you should look at the CR1.

i'll look into the CR1, but i have my heart set on the wide-TRS's i know for a fact that they'll be fine. thanks bro

ractive racing seats ftw for sure for me...i got some for my crx and all i need is the mounting brackets... 600 canadian but dayumn they are nice

ractive racing seats ftw for sure for me...i got some for my crx and all i need is the mounting brackets... 600 canadian but dayumn they are nice

Not bad looking seats, but i think the Corbeau TRS seats are more of what i look for, its moderate yet has the features to support. i don't particulary like the bright colors in interiors, a nice clean black seat to match my nice clean EG stock interior is what i shoot for, but thanks for the other opitions.

~Ryan

flydex28 said:
hmm...ok thanks. I'm looking at some leather 2000 gsr seats. I heard these were pretty nice. Any of you guys sat in them.

Yeah a kid around here has a 00 gsr w/the leather seats.there really nice and pretty comfortble.I was gunna get some for the em1 but never panned out

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

i really hope that you are jokeing... i seen those before they are fucking GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i'd stay away from any seat that you pick up from canadian tire, a guy i know from here bought some APC seats, stiff as hell, you may as well buy some plywood cover it with cloth and call it a racing seat

92dxhatch said:
i'll look into the CR1, but i have my heart set on the wide-TRS's i know for a fact that they'll be fine. thanks bro

No problem. Just keep in mind- the TRS is more for people with wider middles, and the CR1 is better suited to people that are wider up top (shoulders). I should have bought a set of CR1s, but the TRS were a tad cheaper and a good bit more "stealth" for my car.

WTF @ Ractive seats?!

I wonder why that company stopped carrying them. :)

well crap...I didnt win the GSR seats. I picked up a set up used replacement stock eg seats instead as they are cheap as hell. I'm going to have to save up some more and get some better seats later. I couldnt wait any longer as my seat frame is about to snap in half.

Back