Seat Shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

Well, i'm buying some new seats for the 240sx (s13) and was wondering upon people's opinions on which ones to buy i have about a $800 budget including brackets, i was thinking corbeau trs, i think i remember calesta having these and was wondering if they were comfortable and such.
And input would be apreciated, thanks!

what did ya get?

Corbeau's are awesome, i want some sooo bad, but for now it'll have to wait till the cash comes in, yay!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Corbeau's are awesome, i want some sooo bad, but for now it'll have to wait till the cash comes in, yay!
When you get money, talk to cal, he will hook you up, i think he has brackets as well for an eg.

i acctually thought about it, but he has grey seats and i want black for my black interior, plus i'm a big guy, 280lbs/6'-4" and average build, i'm going to need the 42" wide seat. i doubt cal is as big as i. so that route is a no-go, "sorry cal, if i were smaller i probably would" anyways, i've found the black wide ones on ebay for around $600 new for the pair, so its not that bad

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
When you get money, talk to cal, he will hook you up, i think he has brackets as well for an eg.

i acctually thought about it, but he has grey seats and i want black for my black interior, plus i'm a big guy, 280lbs/6'-4" and average build, i'm going to need the 42" wide seat. i doubt cal is as big as i. so that route is a no-go, "sorry cal, if i were smaller i probably would" anyways, i've found the black wide ones on ebay for around $600 new for the pair, so its not that bad
Yea, i bought the black cloth one's for $633 shipped, but regular waist.
$576 w/o shipping.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

$576 w/o shipping.

sweet, how you like em.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

$576 w/o shipping.
:laugh: Ill let you know when i recieve them I just ordered them.

sweet, how you like em.

Back