See ya later Tristate.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
That's right, I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow. Figured I 'd stop there for a day or so, just to get some sleep and it's been a while, then it's off to Denver. I already leased the apartment.

WTF, the shit was so cheap out there, at least compared to around here, I was going to pay the full lease on the 10th, but I wanted to get a feel for the place before I make it my home for the next year..

Off probation, fines paid off and a new place to go. :cool:

A shorter move for cheap living would've been PA. I work in NJ and live in PA, best of both worlds. You cant make shit for money in PA but the commute isnt all that bad.

WELL, peace out my fellow Jersey-ite or Jersey-an :)

Until tomorrow, I work in NYC and live in Jersey. I actually live in a middle class neighborhood, I just can't deal with the people I run into and just the EC in general.

PA's cool, just nothing like NYC or NJ. Dont move up there looking for action like in the city :lol:

The part of PA Bryan referred to is Philly area, which is nothing like the rest of PA.

Denver is a good choice, but they are even MORE liberal in Denver than in NJ. But you'll love every second of Colorado.

Congrats !

Philly is similar to NJ NYC, but the Pocono area where I'm at is rly nice. Its a small town and then I'm 10 minutes up some backroads where I have an acre and a half with only a couple neighbors. Perfect for me, I have a shitload of toys that I terrorize the roads with B)

The Poconos are cool, because it's odd that people can afford to live there. If the Poconos were in CT, you wouldn't touch a house for less than $700k.

I might move back out with the Amish, after all this talk. I miss those people.

Wat do you mean its odd people can afford to live there? I'm confused? Brand new houses with 1acre lots are going for 250-300K, nice houses too :) Taxes are ridiculously cheap compared to NJ or NYC.

It's odd that people can afford to live there because of how close it is to NYC and NJ for work, how rural it is, etc. I'm surprised that it's not more exclusive.

AHHH I see :) I agree though, I'm kinda shocked the price differences within 100 miles of my house. I cant believe what people pay in the city for an apartment. My buddy on LI is paying almost 2K a month for a small small apartment.

I lived in the Poconos also. Stroudsburg/Tobyhanna area and Dingmans Ferry/Milford area. It was nice around there, but the East Coast will be thing of the past for a little while.

I've been longing to get out of NJ, this id judt the beginning. Who knows, maybe I won't like good ol' CO after a month, but there are always more West or Mid-West states.

Same story here, I lived in Milford/Dingmans for a few years then back to NJ then the Poconos for the last 15 years or so. I think I'm staying in the Stroudsburg area for awhile now :)

Colorado is in the top 3 of best states in the country, making it the top 4 best places in the world.

You will never be bored there. You will have time to think, the ability to be your true self and go out and do things that will improve your life (From hiking the fields and mountains, to attending robotics shows, to touring the architecture, checking out the Rampart Range, driving the Canyon roads, hanging out in Kittredge in the winter, or Evergreen.

Man, that place is fucking AWESOME. You'll trade the A4 for an offroader real quick.

congrats man!! yeah Denver isnt that expensive to live in. two friends of mine lived there for about a year, they loved it. Im considering looking at Denver for a job. Boston, Denver, and maybe Charlotte are my choices.

Enjoy Denver!!

thanks...

I wish the a4 was in drivable condition. It's going to end up in a junkyard or charity. I signed the title over to my grandmother, it just isn't worth it to take it 1800 miles across the country.

I have the Jeep, it's a pos but it takes a hell of a beating.

Back