Send me some Techno for Driving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pissedoffsol said:
you should have named these
Provalone and Mozzerella.

got cheese?

You are right, but the songs are popular for a reason.

yeah, cuz n00bs keep asking for music, and tards keep sending them cheese, and thus, nous mangeons du fromage.

pissedoffsol said:
yeah, cuz n00bs keep asking for music, and tards keep sending them cheese, and thus, nous mangeons du fromage.

well, i'm not really a noob, i just don't listen to a lot of techno. so i'll just take the advice of people who post on here.

get_nick said:
well, i'm not really a noob, i just don't listen to a lot of techno. so i'll just take the advice of people who post on here.
Go register on Generationtrance.com and DL their mixes. i registered yesterday after dl'ing a few of these Voices of Trance mixes that B puts up, and that site is pretty good.

werd. good place to hear up and commings and already established artists. DJ Moo seems to rip it up on all of his mixes. I really like em.

i think one of my favs so far is hour 6 on the last Voices of Trance. I had to pull an all nighter at school last night, and between about 1am and 5, that thing was on repeat.

I dl'ed Voices of Autumn last night and it has a few good ones on there, theres a coldplay mix and U2 withor without you. i thought those were good

Back