Sentence-Story Game Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fail2.jpg

damn i just busted out laughing with a mouth full of food while my boss' boss is standing here talking to us...

isn't it ironic, dont you think?

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. He quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched. E's dehydration kicked in as the king zombie turned into a cotton pickin', rootin' tootin' Ihop MANcake. "EAT ME!" he exclaimed as he reached over and tickled E's pedicured feet.

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerity cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a Vega mechanic and fourteen Goth fairies in clown cars!" Meanwhile, the zombies had E and loved giving back rubs. "BACK RUBS?!?!" E exclaimed. "Cut! This story is quickly becoming a gruesome gaysome, When all else

In the beginning, many things were different in HondaSwap. We wondered if this thread would die or turn into a... Just then, zombies broke through! "Damn, those zombies seem to infiltrate our stories too often!" noted 90_EF_Hatch. The zombies began harassing noobs until E arrived and started gunning them down. He quickly ran out of lemonade and continued fighting, parched. E's dehydration kicked in as the king zombie turned into a cotton pickin', rootin' tootin' Ihop MANcake. "EAT ME!" he exclaimed as he reached over and tickled E's pedicured feet.

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerity cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a Vega mechanic and fourteen Goth fairies in clown cars!" Meanwhile, the zombies had E and loved giving back rubs. "BACK RUBS?!?!" E exclaimed. "Cut! This story is quickly becoming a gruesome gaysome. When all else

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerity cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a Vega mechanic and fourteen Goth fairies in clown cars!" Meanwhile, the zombies had E and loved giving back rubs. "BACK RUBS?!?!" E exclaimed. "Cut! This story is quickly becoming a gruesome gaysome, When all else fails, drop a tree on

i'm so confused... :confused: ???

Newb busted out a random story fragment from some point in this thread's past and attempted to contribute to the game with it... :disgust1:

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerity cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a Vega mechanic and fourteen Goth fairies in clown cars!" Meanwhile, the zombies had E and loved giving back rubs. "BACK RUBS?!?!" E exclaimed. "Cut! This story is quickly becoming a "gruesome gaysome, hen all else fails, drop a tree on a beaver type of tale""

Newb busted out a random story fragment from some point in this thread's past and attempted to contribute to the game with it... :disgust1:

The zombies were tickled pink by E's delighted giggling. They stopped when Celerity cried, "This is an outrage! I demand a Vega mechanic and fourteen Goth fairies in clown cars!" Meanwhile, the zombies had E and loved giving back rubs. "BACK RUBS?!?!" E exclaimed. "Cut! This story is quickly becoming a "gruesome gaysome, when all else fails, drop a tree on a beaver type of tale"

The End! :D That was short and sweet. What's next?

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a...

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a HondaSwap newb who found himself

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a HondaSwap newb who found himself wandering the streets in his...

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a HondaSwap newb who found himself wandering the streets in his grandparents neighborhood. Thus a strange ...

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a HondaSwap newb who found himself wandering the streets in his grandparents neighborhood. Thus a strange a strange feeling came over Until. .

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a HondaSwap newb who found himself wandering the streets in his grandparents neighborhood. Thus a strange feeling came over Until. It was as if someone

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a HondaSwap newb who found himself wandering the streets in his grandparent's neighborhood. Thus, a strange feeling came over Until. It was as if someone was watching his every move.

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a HondaSwap newb who found himself wandering the streets in his grandparent's neighborhood. Thus, a strange feeling came over Until. It was as if someone was watching his every move. He was pretty sure they..

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a HondaSwap newb who found himself wandering the streets in his grandparent's neighborhood. Thus, a strange feeling came over Until. It was as if someone was watching his every move. He was pretty sure they wanted to make sexy time

Finally, a story with no homosexual, or zombie references! Until was the name of a HondaSwap newb who found himself wandering the streets in his grandparent's neighborhood. Thus, a strange feeling came over Until. It was as if someone was watching his every move. He was pretty sure they wanted to make sexy time. After all, Until is the

Back