Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks man! I always look up to you and your build, so hearing this feels good haha ...no homo

Question, what size of heat shrink tubing did you use? I'm thinking of doing this too (but I may use electrical tape) and it does seem that the driver side is easier to do, is there anything I should be really careful for?

Question, what size of heat shrink tubing did you use? I'm thinking of doing this too (but I may use electrical tape) and it does seem that the driver side is easier to do, is there anything I should be really careful for?

I dont know the size, about .75 cm i guess and just make sure when you pull everything thru, to leave yourself some room to strip and work with the wires, good luck!

Thanx mang... no homo lol

Any more progress on dis beetch?

ya got motor mounts made and am working on the volosity stack ;)

that looks sex man. what exact paint is that?

VHT wrinkle black

Looks good, must love to live in bc with their lax working-in-driveway laws and clean shells lol

Sent from my iPhone using awesomeness

Looks good, must love to live in bc with their lax working-in-driveway laws and clean shells lol

Its are property we can do what ever we want... isn't it the same anywhere else? Living in BC is horrible, we have a no drinking law so all the pubs and bars are shutting down, If you go 10kph over the speed limit you get a 2 months licence suspension, and so many more reasons why BC is so bad. Sure its nice to look at but I want to move to Seattle or Cali soooo bad!

In Ontario if you work in your driveway and a neighbour calls by-law, it's up to them to deem if you can continue work. Better have some nice neighbours! Lol

10km+ for 2 months? I like that way better then our "street racing" law they just passed...

If u her caught going 49 over, you lose your car period. Minimum fine $10k, and unless you got a good laywer you might do some time behind bars. Oh did I mention u lose your license? Not automatically, it's a 12point fine lmao

Its are property we can do what ever we want... isn't it the same anywhere else?

Not necessarily...

10km+ for 2 months? I like that way better then our "street racing" law they just passed...

If u her caught going 49 over, you lose your car period. Minimum fine $10k, and unless you got a good laywer you might do some time behind bars. Oh did I mention u lose your license? Not automatically, it's a 12point fine lmao

Sounds fair to me. What business do you have doing 49 over the limit on a public road? You're putting other people's lives in danger...

Don't you remember his "me vs (I think it was a) Taurus vs school bus thread?" Innocent bystanders? What the hell are those? :facepalm:

A misfortune of my youth, I'm glad you still love me enough to remember that.

It's more geared towards local city driving, if you are in a 40zone and feel late for work, people's mindsets feel it's more justifiable to go 90 in a 40 zone then 150 on the highway lol, either way you are correct still wrong.

Update: I got my floor dry iced and stripped, well one section lol, it takes forever and ran out of ice. Got one del sol seat in, waiting for more bolts. And finally got my tranny from brad and painted it

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

I plan to drop the motor in today.

freezes the tar... makes it brittle so you can chip it away with a chisel or screwdriver

So those black things on the floor is tar? I just thought they were some kind of rubber. Without sounding too dumb or anything, would this make road noise louder? or are you gonna put something else down other than the carpet?

Back