Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pull it in the garage! The effin thing will roll down the hill if you do it outside.

And yea you can take the bar back.

Yes! The effin rolling on the hill!

So took about 3 hours to get it out, 45min to get it ready to pull and 2 hours to take out the damn axles that were stuck in the diff from the blown diff, there were shards from the bell housing in the diff jaming the alex ends in there. That pissed me off.

_MG_2187.jpg

Only complication taking it out.
_MG_2206.jpg

What will I find In the bell housing?
_MG_2199.jpg

Hey! I found a nickle size chunk out of it :mad:
_MG_2214.jpg

Going to clean the bay and engine and get it ready for paint.

honestly no one gives a fuck about this thread anymore and it makes me wanna give up on hondas

honestly no one gives a fuck about this thread anymore and it makes me wanna give up on hondas

Meh, it's a build thread on the internet. If you're building it to gain others' approval, you're doing it wrong.

That said, I've been watching your build because it's different than most. I like it. Keep up the good work.

Yea, don't give up. I love this thread (along with a few others) I keep rereading them to try and think where I need to start on making my rex look better. :) Like what Brad said, I just don't post much.

I just find I get more ideas and feel good when everyone comments, but i guess your all right too. Anywhooo, I got a bit of work done today.

Separated the gear box cover and found this...
IMG_2252.jpg

lol
IMG_2251.jpg

I also cleaned the bay and slowly getting ready for paint.
IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

After clean,
IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

Also stated on the driver side wire tuck. I wont be running any windshield washers so the tank, motors, and lines are deleted.

IMG_2237.jpg

For the squirter motors
IMG_2238.jpg

With the left over washer hoes, I made super cool clear vacuum lines. I will get different size hoes to do all the vacuum lines.
IMG_2249.jpg

Last but not least, I got this idea a while back and it works! just need to cut them down a bit.
IMG_2248.jpg

Back