Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just pull the weather stripping off your hood then. Same affect, no fanboy appearance. Trust me. Domestics have been doing it for decades and you wont see any tilted hoods.

Weather stripping is off. I'm not a fan boy, I don't like to fallow trends really but if something functional comes along and I see it doing more good then stock then Im going to jump on it and do it. I would be happy to put it back to normal if one of you give me money to make a custom cowel hood or make one for me. But for now and until I get a bigger or more powerful engine, Im sticking with my gay fan boy tilted "looks like you ass rammed someone" hood.

I know you're not a fanboy and that's why I'm trying to give you that helpful push. Believe me, it doesn't make as big a difference as you think. And if it does, you need a real intake, or at least make one that isn't so succeptable to heat soak. If you really like the idea of a short ram make one that pulls air from the fender well, or just cut and screen a hole in your inner fender. It will look so much cleaner and probably be more functional too. Not tryin to be a dick. Just some friendly advice that Id give anyone.

you mean i just read all this for nothing then? WTF goddamn canadians
Not a TOTAL loss- you got to see previews of the new ride:

Matt%27s%20Corolla.JPG
:

Matt%27s%20Corolla%20Front.JPG

I actually used to like those Corolla's... until i saw that he traded the CRX for it. Like I said, DAMN canadians

Back attack!

Hey all, Toyotas suck. So I got out of that game and came back to the honda scene. No i dont regret getting rid of the rex. Drifting was fun for a week until I realized that fwd is was more fun. So I said I have to do it proper this way and build something that I will never sell.

I bought Roxanne completely stock with a bad cap/rotor and a rusted out muffler. She has already gone through multiple stages. A week after I got her, she was laying on bump stops and on my old stock crx wheels, looked pretty bomb but my need to go fast and take names kicked in.
I Got a call from a friend of a friend of a friend whoes friends with a friend that crashed his gsr and the whole bay was fine so I picked up a b18c1 for $450 and rebuilt it and put go fast bolt ons on it.
I am currently in the middle of my swap, just a few more days.

_MG_5650.jpg

_MG_5616.jpg

_MG_5626.jpg

Stay tuned for back road touge vids and more pics nshit

not surprised you came back to honda, that yota looked like a pile. the new ef is looking great, i love the K1s, probably my favorite wheel of all time for an import.

That's what I'm talking about!!! Way to go Matt. Honda's are just more fun. :rawr:

What did you do with the Toyota? Crash it jumping school busses at the county fair? Crash it doing figure 8 racing? Destruction derby? Crash it out of control jumping the Snake River Canyon under the name of OMG Knievel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llzIVDbvSAc

Last edited:
Back