Sexy Rexy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Indiana right now, they just changed a lot of stuff but i got my permit at 15 with drivers ed then i get my license at 16 and a month. and you cant have passengers in the car unless there is a family member over 25 for 180 days

Update: Got an ipod cord for my deck and now it looks clean :)

DSCF4343.jpg

DSCF4341.jpg

DSCF4372.jpg

Speaking of my system; I had a "friend" that's a "girl" with pretty big cahoonas come over the other day and she wanted a demo.... So long story short she liked it..... She liked it a lot ;D

Rain sucks! I have no money and its too rainy to work on the pos.

DSCF4390.jpg

the way it sits:

DSCF4393.jpg

little life update.
I went to my friends dirtjumps today and got 360s and tailwhips! I'm so excited!!! And so dirty :(

OKAY so I was thinking of getting some struts to use with my h&r lowering springs. Can this be done?? And if so what company?

little life update.
I went to my friends dirtjumps today and got 360s and tailwhips! I'm so excited!!! And so dirty :(

Ive been riding since I was your age and I still dont have t-whips. :thumbsup:

Speaking of my system; I had a "friend" that's a "girl" with pretty big cahoonas come over the other day and she wanted a demo.... So long story short she liked it..... She liked it a lot ;D
Oh, to be 17 again, when girls thought my Honda was cool...

Back