Shampoo vs Conditioner

Shampoo vs Conditioner

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

post.

and quit trying to dig into my pockets :p

ever since myspace got bought out for like 50 million, i've had this idea..... that's absolutely nothing like myspace. lol

a couple sources i saw refer to fox purchasing myspace's holding company or owner Intermix Media for 580 million...

and if you got 580 million i'm pretty sure you would NEED an accountant...
lol

News Corp. - Intermix: VC Payday: Bill Burnham picks up on VCs victorious in a detailed look at the financing of MySpace and Intermix or, as he puts it, "A VC Social Networking Payday ... Finally." Burnham writes: "For VCs, this sale is significant because it represents the first real payday in the social networking space, a space that to date has seen lots of VC hype but very little returns." He taps into the Intermix SEC filings for data. Redpoint invested $4 million in Intermix in December 2004 and $11.5 million in MySpace two months later for a 25 percent stake. Intermix negotiated in the right to buu the MySpace shares it didn't own for a fixed price -- $125 million -- if the company sold within 12 months. As a result, Burnham explains, Redpoint's share of MySpace is worth $31.25 million, a 2.7X return. The investment in Intermix should bring about $13.2 million, a 3.3X return.
VantagePoint stands to make $139 million at the rate of $12 a share, some of it because someone at Sony didn't do their homework when constructing a deal to sell VantagePoint options on shares once held by a Sony VC fund 550 Digital Media Ventures. The return on VantagePoint's total investment: 9.1X. Many more details for VC aficianados in Burnham's piece. [by staci] [Jul.18, 05] | Fox Interactive |VC/M&A |

i guess its a bit more involved than i thought, but i'm pretty sure fox interactive purchased it...

i tried quoting the ebay link for best friend but messed up.

anyways, .99 cents is cheaper than a happy meal.

i'd say she got a raw deal on that one.

did you win that bid?

Quoted post[/post]]
One of TEH BEST lines in a movie EV4R:

"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."

Oh, and shampoo. Duh.

Thats from a movie? I coulda sworn that was from SNL.

i thought that was from old school...

edit. nevermind. i read it again. i thought it was the part where will ferrel goes off in that debate with the "ragin cajun" guy from crossfire

Back