she's up for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

my girl's for sale. need money for my 240/sr20det project. i'm selling her for 5500,but could work something out for a little less. it's a 92 dx hatch.exterior mods:black 15 in. rota slips,falken ziex rubber,spoon mirrors,and a carbon fiber hood.(also have a mugen front lip that's cracked in half!) 1 month old calipers,pads,drums,shoes,rotors.interior mods: air dynamic racing seats,mugen 4 point harnesses,sunpro 3 1/2 in. tach, type r style aluminum shift knob with b&m short shifter,no rear seat CLEAN! engine mods: b18b,aem v2 cai,dc 421 ceramic header,2.5 in. exhaust w/ aerospeed bomb series muffler,skunk 2 intake mani,skunk2 adjustable cam gears,exedy stg. 1 clutch,exedy 8.8 lb flywheel. suspension:tokico hp blue shocks with ground control coilovers. oil changed every 2500 miles. kenwood cd player. been to the track once and ran a 14.7 at 92 mph while granny shifting. easily a mid 14 sec car. i was going to slap a built vtec head on her and rev to 9k for autocrossing but need something a little bigger for me. e-mail me at speedfreak0920@aol.com to work something out. thnx for looking alex

Back