shift linkage?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by daidilus@Mar 6 2004, 04:49 PM
they are exact replicas of hasport, they are steel, instead of billet aluminum....i used that exact swap kit...ships in about 4 days and is 322 with insurance

which is why they are worthless. Just spend another $200 and get the hasport mounts which will actually last. Welded steel mounts are more likely to break.

go to an-r.com they sell billet mounts for $200. I dunno thats where Ill be getting my header.

Originally posted by ktanaka+Mar 7 2004, 01:10 PM-->
@Mar 6 2004, 04:49 PM
they are exact replicas of hasport, they are steel, instead of billet aluminum....i used that exact swap kit...ships in about 4 days and is 322 with insurance

which is why they are worthless. Just spend another $200 and get the hasport mounts which will actually last. Welded steel mounts are more likely to break.

this guys really tryng to push the hasport mounts, hasport mounts where welded steel mounts at one time too.... then they changed to billet i think it just looks nicer, im not poping my hood any time soon for any one, but maby ill take a pic just for this guy....
-joseph

Originally posted by 90crxb18@Mar 3 2004, 12:36 PM
where do you get good mounts for $150????

ebay baby! they work awsome and mounted up perfect! the were so easy to put in and install the motor. went in like butter! payed 150 shipped for those things to!

as fare as shift linkage goes. cut the linkage in the straightest spot. about 2.5-3 inches then weld that sucker back together!

i got mine from venus-auto.com i live near them so i picked them up.... i got them for 100 ;]

ok, so i was reading through this thread just looking to find how exactly how much you have to shorten the linkage if anyone knows... that'd be great, and coudnt help to laugh at the over 3 grand ona b16 swap... i am swappin it into my 90' si hatch, lets add up my expenses: b16a swap 700 bux wit 60 k on it, linkage 50 bux (integra in junkyard), haseport mounts 120 bux, axles (also out of junkyard) 90 bux for both....... yep now lets add that shall we... total = $960 bux for complete swap hahahaha i love it, 3 grand? feel bad for you guys, and can prolly be cheaper, cuz ill knock shit down at junkyard price :D

slowcivichb said:
ok, so i was reading through this thread just looking to find how exactly how much you have to shorten the linkage if anyone knows... that'd be great, and coudnt help to laugh at the over 3 grand ona b16 swap... i am swappin it into my 90' si hatch, lets add up my expenses: b16a swap 700 bux wit 60 k on it, linkage 50 bux (integra in junkyard), haseport mounts 120 bux, axles (also out of junkyard) 90 bux for both....... yep now lets add that shall we... total = $960 bux for complete swap hahahaha i love it, 3 grand? feel bad for you guys, and can prolly be cheaper, cuz ill knock shit down at junkyard price :D

thats awesome...

put the linkages on, measure twice cut once. have a good day!

I've probably put almost 2500 dollars into my b16a sir for my crxsi, and I don't regret any of it. The things I've spent money on are an investment of my car's performance and long term quality. It's worth it to me.

Back