shitty times!!! just a rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You dont have to sell your car man, because that can and will set you back when you get your DL.

Think about shit, dont be too proud for a dirty shitty job. Just do it and save your money untill you can get your DL so you can get a better job.

cut some grass, pull some weeds, paint a fuckiung house, change some oil/breaks/spark plugs/bushings ect ect.

always money to be made.

Shit is tough but still nothing that can kill us.

STFU!. yes you do have to sell your car!

send me some pics and a price.:lol:

Just saw the thread so I thought I'd chime in. Keep trucking, keep moving, keep yourself busy.

Wisdom is knowing what to do next,
Skill is knowing how to do it, and
Virtue is doing it.

I actually got that out of a fortune cookie. But it gets the point across. I haven't been bitching much lately but that's because I have been doing my best to keep busy.

Compare me now to me this time last year and not much has changed. That severely bothers me that I'm not improving my situation. I've lost some weight but not as much as I would like, I'm out of debt but don't have as much saved as I planned, and even though the weight is down I went from having extremely good blood pressure to bad blood pressure in just under a years time. My schedule is killing my health. I have no sleep "pattern". I only get good sleep when I'm dead tired. Because of that I'm always tired and have no desire/energy to work out.

But I have learned a lot about what I don't want to do. I can't work nights and weekends. I'm just pissed off the entire shift. I can't do mentally easy work. My brain needs to be challenged or it wanders off and I do something that gets me in trouble. So I have some applications into the financial community in my area. My sister(an analyst at Goldman Sachs) says everyone is bare bones right now. The second things start to pick up they will need to hire people. Until then I'm working a job I hate, trying to save money, and trying to not allow my health to get much worse with my dumb ass schedule that doesn't allow me to work out.

Write a list of everything that sucks with your situation.
Figure out solutions to those problems.
Apply yourself and knock one thing off the list at a time.

Example: You said there is stress at home. I was in the same spot. I was use to living the college life when I moved home. And I had a female roommate who cleaned up after all of us. Needless to say I had worn out my welcome in about 2 weeks. Instead of bailing out I did what I had to do. I clean up around the house. Do things without being asked to. I even cook dinner if I feel so inclined. Things have been much better.

Thinking up the solution is easy, applying yourself to follow through with it is the hard part.

Sounds like a big bummer... I thought I was good about a month ago but now I'm laid off, broke as fuck and I don't even have a gf haha... so don't feel too bad.

well its not exactly sold but the crx might be gone 2mrrw...
and im getting something i can actually DD and not worry about breaking(i hope)
trading it for a 93 DX with a z6 in it..with some goodies

hmmm looks like the subject has changed... :ph34r:

but i was gonna say... and i wish it wasnt the truth, but i just got layed off last week. yep, im feeling like killing some lenders right about now...

well just wanted to update...
life has been looking up...
rlly only because ive decided to look at it differantly.
i was almost homeless last night(i made 2 huge/dumb decisions)
but ive decided to straighten the hell up..
im done being down all the time,im done feeling sry for myself and i am just happy i have a life to live...
i might be getting a job as a dealer...at foxwoods(my grandfather has worked there for over 10 years)
i did work for my grandfather and am getting my license soon(well withing the next couple mnths.)
my car runs great and is worthy of being a DD.
fuck it..im moving on,i was givin 1 life and im going to live it\
and i shoulda taken the offer from kristin..i woulda gotten to live with those things..lol ;)

Have you gone to school to be a dealer or is your Grandfather going to try to get you in for their "in house" training? Last time I checked (which was only a few months ago) you needed to have a certificate of completion from an accredited dealer school--but that could have changed...

What happened with the girl? Did you lose her yet?

alright guys i was making a joke. i think the economy is getting people angry because i see jokes are now off limits. and to you hondakid i was only making a retort because he seemed like he was calling me out on something i know to be true in many cases. not to mention i cant stand the overused pop slang "face palm"

i'm pretty sure you were being called out .. fucking tard

hey man! i got a break on the navy! finally..

i had to catch up a bit on the first couple pages, cuz i just skimmed thru the first time, but now i'm fully informed!

sounds like your getting into some real progress injen, keep on keeping on and you'll get there

also i meant to add sorry bout the triple post.. i havent dont that in a while so i was due lol

Have you gone to school to be a dealer or is your Grandfather going to try to get you in for their "in house" training? Last time I checked (which was only a few months ago) you needed to have a certificate of completion from an accredited dealer school--but that could have changed...

What happened with the girl? Did you lose her yet?
i am not quite sure..last time i knew there was dealer school..but thats not bad my grandfather said..but he also said they just picked up a whole bunch of new dealers right off the street so im unsure still..im still with the girl.were working on making things work.
are you coming to the next meet? :)
HELL YES!!!!!
hey man! i got a break on the navy! finally..

i had to catch up a bit on the first couple pages, cuz i just skimmed thru the first time, but now i'm fully informed!

sounds like your getting into some real progress injen, keep on keeping on and you'll get there

also i meant to add sorry bout the triple post.. i havent dont that in a while so i was due lol
eh triple post away,its not real progress that im making.im just trying to lift myself up..
i really fucked up though 2 days in a row and its still impacting me

yeah, i know a few people who are dealers. there's like a 2-3 week training period. and i thought you had to be 21 too...

Back