shop will be opening soon.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
just a few pics of the shop that we are opening up in ct. and hopfully brian could hook us up with website.
should be back on thrack and open the end of this month.

heres a pic of the shop. its 60'x19' and 15'tall
Picture048.jpg

we just bought the bottom for now and just enough tools to fill it.
Picture054.jpg

the miller mig
Picture051.jpg

"what makes you think i wont cut you" plazma cutter
Picture050.jpg

thermal arc tig also a miller 180 sd tig not pictured
Picture049.jpg

you get the picture
Picture047.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats. The dude with the tribal looks like a GI Joe character.

And you have more than enough Welders :)

sweet equipment. those plasma cutters are fucking badass!! what kinda stuff are you going to do?

BodyDroppedNikes said:
sweet equipment. those plasma cutters are fucking badass!! what kinda stuff are you going to do?

Weld things to other things. Then cut them off again.

gij_carta_base_duke.jpg

Duke, that was his name !

BodyDroppedNikes said:

mostly turbo manifolds. but we do intercooler piping kits, downpipes, exhaust, traction bars, all performance stuff. not limited to hondas but mostly sport compact.

you could also do custom truck fabrication...like air ride suspensions. you got the tools right there to cut some frames, weld some notches in and add the rest. i wouldnt limit your business to just performance stuff. gotta be diverse!

o were not. but i think were going to be over whelmed with the amount of orders we will get. trucks are not real big around here compared to performance sc's

turbo stuff to start with like bov's wastegates etc. but we need to make some cash to build onto the shop to have a store front. we are approved for a 10k sq ft building in the same lot were at. our goal is to have all our fab shit, store front, nice office, and a dyno.

BodyDroppedNikes said:
you could also do custom truck fabrication...like air ride suspensions. you got the tools right there to cut some frames, weld some notches in and add the rest. i wouldnt limit your business to just performance stuff. gotta be diverse!
right when i saw the welders and stuff, i knew this comment was coming:p

Airjockie said:
wanna fab me up some frame rails?

what kinda frame rails. youd have to wait till we got into the shop either way but you would get the hondaswp discount for sure;)

im ready. i like talking to people and helping them learn new things. i am not prejudice against anyone that into automotive anything ya know.

Back