should i care or not

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if she's wife material than you gotta ask yourself what you want more, a wife, or to have sex with other girls. you can't have both, it's not fair to her. if she's wife material, than she's a good one, and you should appreciate her a lot more than you do.

how would you feel if she was masturbating to other guys man? insecure, which is what she's feeling.

if you want her around you gotta be true to her and NOT have sex with someone else

If she only comes to you when she's drunk and wants the cack, then she's probably not wife material at this point.

Quoted post[/post]]
but thats where it gets tuff. i broke up with her a week b4 i grad hi skool(03) but weve been together since because of well i dont know but i could see myself sitting in my "hole" with her for the rest of my life cuz she wife material but i took her v card way back when and she didnt take mine so i know there is more in the world but she doesnt. but she def wants to stay with me. and it would be nice for her to be there when i wake up and cook me dinner and shit, i jsut wanna smash other bitches and her b ok with it.

one day i flat out told her i think its ok to have mistresses(sp?) and or more than one wife. i dunno well see what happ;ens when i get out of work

That is so not cool.................. if u aint satisfied with ur lady, then u shouldnt be with her... period end of story... do what u feel is best for yourself, and spare her feelings... dont drag her along for the ride, esp. when you know shes gonna get pissed every second at you.... IMO and Im a girl here.. I know how we think... She loves you and she doesnt want you to give her up without a fight... 5 years and she doesnt know any better? she needs to explore too.. somewhere down the road shes gonna turn around and say.. wtf.. i wanna experience too... he cant be the only one doing it.. so then you will have a hell of alot more problems.. the notes there to give u a wake up call that shes not being appreciated, and for any other reason she stated in the note - when a girl gives you a letter... it means she took time to write down what she wrote.. and she wants u to read inbetween the lines... and trust me.. after u write a note and read it over for mistakes and what not.. u know in the end if u want to leave it or not..

Seriously though, its not about her being a bitch 24/7 its about you guys needing some serious space.. who knows u might go fuck other girls... and see that it wasnt as good as u had it with her... u know with emotion and what not.. or who knows maybe ull find another chick who is alot better... u never know what can happen.. possibilites are endless... but then again there can be no possibilities at all..... maybe you just wont find a girl to replace her.. etc etc..

Regardless: Talk it through with her... sit down and just talk purely and honestly....... u both have to work out the problems.. and let her know to be honest.. and that this is the only time that she will have to talk openly about anything...

>> holy crap dr.phil over here..

It seems that your 50/50 either way. You do like the wifey matieral, and love and respect that part of her.
But the again, shit bro there's an animal in every guy when they see other chicks to wanna have sex with them. My girl picks up on those things cause whenever we date, My eyes do "drift," a lot. Then its a kick in leg, i dont blame her.
Your 50/50. On one side you want that type, but i guess you're young and want to experience other things. But ask yourself if you'll find a women that's more devoted to you other than her again. I wouldnt mind waking up to breakfast, but thinking like that is way to early for me. Good Luck with whatever choice to me, but to me playboy, "You caught a one-timer that you may never catch agian."

<<<<<<Dr.Phil>>>>>> :wave:

Back