sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GOOD NEWS!!
i am selling my bmw this monday and that money is going into my crx. it should be up and running within the next few months. fuck yea!

i know this question is noob as hell, but i cant get a straight answer anywhere. what axles and what halfshaft should i order? ive heard that 90-93 integra axles with a SH3 intermediate shaft will work but then ive heard that the drivers side axle is too long. do i need to mix and match?

then i hear from my buddy that knows his shit that a 97 integra axle set will work. so confused!

90-93 teg axles and half shaft.. make sure you grab axle seal for the half shaft (90-93 ls axle seal) the b16 axle seal is too small for the ls half shaft to fit.. just went through this with my b16 tranny.

Edit; the pass side axle should fit but you might as well just get a new ls axle seal for the pass side too since mine was only 6 bucks.

Last edited:
okay so basically everything i need from the seal forward to the spindle is from a 90-93 non abs integra. that makes life easy

Goes like this:

~JDM EF SiR int. shaft + axles

~DA Integra int. shaft + axles (remove ABS rings if included)

~DC Integra int. shaft + axles (change out axle seals in tranny for DC ones)

Basically match the intermediate shaft to the axles.

ordered my DA axles last night. i have a half shaft but it was repainted and there are no markings or stampings on it so i might have to buy a different half shaft if these axles dont fit

thanks a lot, planning out my build right now, i may be back with questions for you soon

i got my fuel cell today and its damaged :(
so i have to send it back and wait for another one. fucking hell!

2011-06-22_15-45-00_843.jpg

It may bend the two pieces slightly apart if he bent it back the other way. Bye bye seal. Then it'd be his fault, and no return then. Its not like the cars ready to run with it now, so why take even the slight chance on a most likely expensive part.

Back