Silverhusband

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey cam, have you put on some weight?

hey cam, have you put on some weight?

Actually when I quit smoking in 2003 I went up to 172, since then I drop weight at about a pound or two a year. But I'm developing a condition I can only describe as "Tito Ortiz Head". Probably from developing jaw muscles which are built from consumption of fiber and crunchy veggies which have facilitated the weight loss...

it's a vicious cycle

Sorry forgot to post this here but I am engaged as of Friday

I've been looking through the Yellow Pages all morning, where to I turn in my balls?
congrats man,
as far as your balls go! you hand them to her when you say "I do"

I know, since im handing mine over tomorrow night

I didn't read the rest of the thread, but I thought just a few months ago you said you were doing the horizontal mambo with your neighbor and having some other flings with girls with fake racks?

wow, that was awhile ago dude

good memory

:)

People seem to have selective memories though, when I call them out on other issues.

I wasn't sure whether that was within the last year or not. I didn't think the girl with the fake who-ha's was that long ago, but I also think you said she just sent you a picture and you didn't actually do anything with her.

I was just surprised when you said you were with this girl for awhile.

:)

People seem to have selective memories though, when I call them out on other issues.

I wasn't sure whether that was within the last year or not. I didn't think the girl with the fake who-ha's was that long ago, but I also think you said she just sent you a picture and you didn't actually do anything with her.

I was just surprised when you said you were with this girl for awhile.

wasn't the one with the fake bongos the one he posted in the gf thread? I remember her, you got all mad at me because I said I didn't like her fake set. ;)

oh wow, you guys are way off target

clarification

the fake one's in the GF thread were just of a friend who lives in Texas, haven't seen her since 2005

in 2006 I briefly dated a girl with fake boobs, it wasn't even close to serious

make sense?

Yeah, like I said I knew that fake boob picture was just a picture sent to you.

..but neighbor girl, I thought that was some oooontz ooontz ooontz action.

how much did the ring set you back? i figure i'll be shopping this summer

not a whole lot yet

we're buying a house right now so it's small rings small ceremony, then big rings big ceremony next year either during the summer or at our one year anniversary

Back