since i didnt buy myself anything for my bday...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hell yeah Slush Ribcage Tattoos FTMFW

the girl who was supposed to take me got her last one on her rib cage.. she said it was the most painful moment of her life.. even worse than child birth

the girl who was supposed to take me got her last one on her rib cage.. she said it was the most painful moment of her life.. even worse than child birth
It really wasn't that bad. I LOVE girls with rib tattoos though. I like girls with tattoos in general but I'm like a freshman talking to a senior when a hot girl has a hot rib tattoo.

My lip tattoo with be my fraternity's greek letters....TKE. Before you jump down my throat about it, it's the perfect place. My parents would kill me if I got a fraternity tattoo. So it's easy to hide and lip tattoos fade in 3 to 4 years so if I don't want it down the road, I won't get it redone.

Yeah, you'll just have a grey blob on the inside of your lip. Nice.

Yeah it didn't feel super good way worse than my arm/shoulder and worse than the one in between my shoulder blades on my back.

Slushy I can't beleive you went to the ribs first... a savage man you are. I sat through mine like a champ the artist told me he is covered EXCEPT his ribs.... He was talking to me at one point stopped and asked what was wrong with me since I wasn't answering him I told hime he was shading in a tender area.

i have a 92 civic hatchback w/ jdm ls motor ecu and an lsd tranny
im thinking about doing a ls/vtech what is the cheapest way to go??

uh WTF is this ^^^ ???!!!

Oh and Slush... Im still waiting on my rib cage tatt pics ^_^

1. Go to best buy and get a vtech cordless phone.

2. Unbolt LS head.

3. Bolt vtech cordless phone to engine block.

4. Try to crank engine, it won't.

5. Search for your fucking self.

6. Come back here and ask the know-it-alls specific questions you may havae using proper spelling, sentences, and grammar.

hey numbnuts.. you can get outta my thread.. grrr.r..

anyways.. i got it done now.. i have a pic on my phone, but i'll take pics once i unwrap it.. updates tomorrow

If I didn't know 4 people that have that tattoo, I'd say go for it. But its played out and not creative in any respect.

uh WTF is this ^^^ ???!!!

Oh and Slush... Im still waiting on my rib cage tatt pics ^_^
After a few more pounds fall off darling. Plus it's not exactly done.
Hopefully it will be done by tomm. And maybe pics by June. BTW do you have any ink?

And about the pain of the ribs. It really wasn't that bad. But I have a high pain tolerance. Plus the feel of the needle was cool. The shading hurt like a BITCH though. The pain is kind of addicting, hence me planning my second one tomm.

Last edited:
If I didn't know 4 people that have that tattoo, I'd say go for it. But its played out and not creative in any respect.

well creative or not.. i wanted it.. i've wanted it since i was 17, just never got around to getting it.. so i could care less what the hell you think..

well creative or not.. i wanted it.. i've wanted it since i was 17, just never got around to getting it.. so i could care less what the hell you think..
lol...

The only tats i plan (i say plan because i hear tats are addictive) on getting is a portrait of my son on my right arm and a portrait of my next child on the other arm. Kat Von D FTMFW bitches!!!!!! Baby is due oct 21st and it's too early to tell what we are having so... anyway, i was also thinking about getting that life/death tattoo but it seems to be getting played out as well.

ok enough rambling... show the pics asap.

I am going to get a black widow tattooed on me at some point. i just have to get up the guts to do it. i know where to put it too... it'll be too low so even the low rise jeans won't show it. ;)

let's see some pics, y0!

tats are definitely addictive, i have 6 and i already have my next 4 planned. i got my sons name on my ribs and it hurt like no other, strangely it also tickled really bad and made me laugh at one point. my tat artist thought i lost it...

I am going to get a black widow tattooed on me at some point. i just have to get up the guts to do it. i know where to put it too... it'll be too low so even the low rise jeans won't show it. ;)

let's see some pics, y0!

gonna unwrap it in a little bit.. i decided to sleep with the wrap on still.. didnt want my arm becoming one with my sheets.. when i get it off i'll take pics

fo sho... i think i'll need to go back after its healed and get some spots touched up.. he told me free touch-ups.. so its all good

Back