since i didnt buy myself anything for my bday...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here ya guys/girls go.. the red isnt what i was picturing in my head, but i really didnt describe what i wanted to well... i wanted it shaded red around the edge of the letters.. but i'm happy with it.. the red will fade out about 5x of what it is, so it wont be that bright..

if you notice the red on the upper left of it comes a lot closer to the F than the other 3 .. and almost looks like the shape of an egg.. i'll have more red added there and rounded out better.. since its free

l_5747a56cfd6dfa269bf1b56a89525e57.jpg

Last edited:
You can always have him go back and darken the red near the letters so it fades outwards, that would be tits.

After a few more pounds fall off darling. Plus it's not exactly done.
Hopefully it will be done by tomm. And maybe pics by June. BTW do you have any ink?

And about the pain of the ribs. It really wasn't that bad. But I have a high pain tolerance. Plus the feel of the needle was cool. The shading hurt like a BITCH though. The pain is kind of addicting, hence me planning my second one tomm.

cool.. Im definitely waiting to see them... good b-day present for me ^_^
And yea I have 1 tat so far its between my shoulder blades and plan on getting another fairly soon which will be a rib piece, Im excited and cant wait! Theres actually another one that I found yesterday that I drew up about a year ago... keep it in my wallet its also in rememberance of Bob. Dont know where to get it though, Im definitely not going to get a whorish cum target, thats fo' sho!

your tatt turned out pretty good and I have to agree with Klyphy, that would look nice if it was faded out!

4 F's por vida

personally, i really dont care if anyone else likes it.. i got it for me and nobody else.. at least i'm getting some positive comments.. my next piece will be a little more detailed.. i'm thinking a dove on the inside of my right bycep

Last edited:
A friend of mine got a cityscape from the transmetropolitan comic on the inside of his bicep. It was of 3 mutant doves with 4 eyes/4 wings flying between buildings. It is pretty badass.

time for the get_nick tattoo comment....

nice tat...glad you got something that means something to you.

and at least it isn't on your face or something.

that tattoo kicks ass....looks kinda reminds me of the jap flag....

anyway it looks good and it means something to you which is why people go and get tattoo's to start with (i hope)....and yes use those free touch ups and please for god sake use sunscreen 24/7 and do no have it in the shower for too long....infact dont pick at what will probably soon scab and use some vitamin e cream twice a day (aspecially before bed)

id like to be a tattoo and body piercist (aswell as other things)

lol ive got anti-snake bite piercings (ill post pics later) and both ma ear lobes done (used to have tongue)

i got the first one when my grandmother died and i dreamt about her telling to get a lip piercing....and then it became an anti snake bite piercing when i discovered my hatred of emo's ^_^

come to think about it actually im over due for another hole lol maybe a prince albert ;)

suggestions?

ive got my first 6 tattoo's planned out.....^_^

Last edited:
i've been using A&D on it .. looks like its starting to scab, but not a lot.. another day of some A&D then i'll switch over to some Lubriderm

i'm not really worried about the sun hitting it, its on the inside of my arm and you can barely see it.. so i doubt the sun will be hitting it very much

that was someone else who was gonna get the lip tat.. thanks for the comments
I'm getting my lip tattooed on Thursday or Friday when I get my ribs finished. But my lip tattoo will be on the inner side of my lip. You won't be able to see it unless I pull my lip down. I can't wait. After the ribs are done I may even show my parents and see what they say, haha.

lol i can go get tattoo's at the beggining of november ^_^ i could now but i wont i can live for a few more months

But my lip tattoo will be on the inner side of my lip. You won't be able to see it unless I pull my lip down.

:huh: i thought most people got there lips tattooed that way these days.....

i remember when i supprised my dad when i got both my ears pierced.....he looked at me as if to ask......

ARE YOU GAY? even though u already had gotten ma ear pierced before and taken it out.....and the fact that he picked me up from my girlfriends house :D

then when i told him i got my lip pierced he wasnt so supprised.....and then when the anti snake bites were done he just clapped.....

lol i can go get tattoo's at the beggining of november ^_^ i could now but i wont i can live for a few more months

:huh: i thought most people got there lips tattooed that way these days.....

i remember when i supprised my dad when i got both my ears pierced.....he looked at me as if to ask......

ARE YOU GAY? even though u already had gotten ma ear pierced before and taken it out.....and the fact that he picked me up from my girlfriends house :D

then when i told him i got my lip pierced he wasnt so supprised.....and then when the anti snake bites were done he just clapped.....
Some people actually get their actual lip tattooed, mine is technically on gums.

And when I came home with my eyebrow pierced my dad wasn't wearing his glasses and thought I had stitches from getting in a fight. He said something along the lines of, "I taught you how to fight and you took a shot to the eye? The other guy better be messed up." He was half joking but after I started laughing he took a closer look and realized that it was pierced. However I did kick someone's ass that weekend without taking a shot to the face, haha.

Back