Skunk2 Cam Gears

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh so you plagiarised...... even better!

JUST KIDDING. That is kind of disturbing. I am just glad that I was out of that stage of my life when my mother got remarried. That is one disgusting image

Glad im not living at home anymore. More disturbing is when you can hear you 17 year old brother doing it........ why must i have such a powerful imagination. :wall:

i would agree

Ha thx for bringing my thread back from the dead...I would turbo but sht, its too dam expensive, even if I piece together a kit..But we'll see maybe eventually I'll have enough money to boost :wavetowel2:

whoa buddy. was just making a suggestion. jeesus...and as for NOS. just like boost as a term for turbo, its a term for nitrous. zex, nitrous oxide systems (NOS), its all the same. laughy gas. you must think because of my low post count im an idiot. i will say im still learnin cars but ive been rebuilding engines since i was 10. boost, "nos" it doesnt matter all your money spent on parts is nothing without a tune. not here to bicker just dont appreciate negative comments when all i was doing was what the OP asked for...suggestions. have a good day.
NO2 would be a better term lol its the chemical name of nitrous oxide....lol i joke

Back