Skunk2 SOHC is out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by JDMEK4@Aug 13 2003, 08:49 PM
Fuck u D series haters i dont got money to swap a Motor in but im still sticking up for my D-Series guys until i get my motor . but fuck it Be different show them
B-series whats up

Be different? Here's a way to do just that-

Sell your car, purchase a used 1996 Hyundai Elantra, put chrome hubcaps on it and call it a day.

Nobody is making fun of you cause you don't have enough money for your car. We simply are stating that B -Series is a much better platform than d- series.

And if you really feel the need to stick up for your beloved d16 or whatever-- tell yourself that when you are struggling to make it up a hill, or when you are getting owned by a 6 cyl mustang at the drag strip.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Aug 14 2003, 02:59 PM
And if you really feel the need to stick up for your beloved d16 or whatever-- tell yourself that when you are struggling to make it up a hill, or when you are getting owned by a 6 cyl mustang at the drag strip.

ouch that hurts man :(

The fun of having a D is figuring out how to make it fast and saving a little cash to boot.

If Bisi can run 10.23 w/ a NA 1.5L D, surely I can spead a few hundred bucks & run 12's. Well, of course not but it'll be fun trying.

d.jpg

wonder if I can find this on e-bay :p

hey....he had the fastest all-motor honda with that D15B1! for about a year anyway.

Back