Sleeping to deeply

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the only thing that wakes me up is my wife putting a fresh cup of coffee, a western omelet, some fried ham, or a bowl of cereal on the coffee table...(I sleep on teh couch)...and her yelling at me to get up.....without her...I'd never wake up..

I generally set my alarm for 6 to get up for 7. I unconsciously hit the alarm snooze (across the room) and get back in bed several times before I even awake.
I do that often. Like this morning.

the only thing that wakes me up is my wife putting a fresh cup of coffee, a western omelet, some fried ham, or a bowl of cereal on the coffee table...(I sleep on teh couch)...and her yelling at me to get up.....without her...I'd never wake up..

clayton, your life makes me go, hmmmmm

Plus I fall asleep with the history channel on everyday....hoping some knawledge will sink into my brain thru osmosis...and the TV is in the livingroom infront of teh couch...

Go to a truck stop. Buy an alarm clock there. (Or google "Screaming Meanie")

It is impossible to sleep through that thing. It wakes you with such vigor you get an adrenaline rush. And it causes physical pain, so you cant ignore it.

Yeah im thinking Im just going to have to find the loudest most obnoxious alarm i can find. I feel very proud that my post has brought Phyregod out of the wood work. I was just looking up your post about that rifle you built. Did you ever sell that boy?

I guess those military days paid off for me don't need an alarm to wake up my body just knows when it needs to be up

OH. I thought that was very odd that 'sol got married. I was reading his work out thread and assumed that the whole "wife" thing meant he got married. :p

Anyway, I finished building the rifle, and man! It was a tack driver! After tweaking on it a little, I put 5 rounds through 1 ragged hole at 200 yards. Total shots fired : 18. Then I lost my will to shoot a deer. I had too much fun building the gun though. I sold the scope off of it, the rest I still have. Was planning on selling it/parting it out but got sidetracked. Its in the closet, collecting dust.

Back