Slipstreams w/ Tires for 600??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well i am upgrading from steelies to slips this weekend. I picked up a set of 15x6.5 slips on kumo ASXs. I wanted the wider tire, but it was on back order. Oh well I got a good price 625. I will post up some pics once i get them on.

$625 isnt that good of a price.. you can find slips w/ tire for $450 all day long

What:eek: Where? I searched for months for the best price, and this is the best i could find. I thought 400 for slips is average and 200 for tires and 25 for lugs.

slipds prices are going down and si's are going up..wtf is up lately?

Yeah i bought it all new (lugs, tires, wheels). 625 with tax. The tires are around 50 a piece, i could have got cheaper tires but i didnt want shitty tires.

sounds like a good price man..... i am about to go outside and mount a set of used slips i just picked up last night. and im replacing the steelies that came on the car.... im 28 and have rocked steelies back in the day (like 8 years ago), but i couldnt do it anymore! i was lookin at this car and i knew immediately that if i bought it i would have to get some wheels asap. so slips where my first choice, simple, light, cheap. i too have a nice suv that i can drive if i want to look sophistocated, but i really hate the look of some half black, half rust steelies on an otherwise nice car. im not hating, basically i just saw you got slips and im saying good choice :D

sounds like a good price man..... i am about to go outside and mount a set of used slips i just picked up last night. and im replacing the steelies that came on the car.... im 28 and have rocked steelies back in the day (like 8 years ago), but i couldnt do it anymore! i was lookin at this car and i knew immediately that if i bought it i would have to get some wheels asap. so slips where my first choice, simple, light, cheap. i too have a nice suv that i can drive if i want to look sophistocated, but i really hate the look of some half black, half rust steelies on an otherwise nice car. im not hating, basically i just saw you got slips and im saying good choice :D

Haha, Yeah i am 25 just bought my first set of rims. I hope its not a downward spiral:p

Update

So i finally got my wheels on yesterday, and boy its a huge difference. The car rides much better. Also it is so much easier to turn (no power steering) and the Kumos grip great. I will post up some pics tonight.

Do it.

A half decent set of tires would cost you 400+, its almost like getting free wheels with it.

Back