SMART Car coming to USA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Feb 10 2005, 10:05 AM-->
@Feb 9 2005, 11:36 PM
Hmm, with the roadster coming out maybe i wont have to try and bring a cappuccino back from japan with me.
[post=458927]Quoted post[/post]​

what's the cappuccino? You aren't refering about the drink are you?
[post=458993]Quoted post[/post]​

its a roadster thats smaller then the miata i think.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Feb 10 2005, 08:58 AM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Feb 10 2005, 10:05 AM
Guy
@Feb 9 2005, 11:36 PM
Hmm, with the roadster coming out maybe i wont have to try and bring a cappuccino back from japan with me.
[post=458927]Quoted post[/post]​

what's the cappuccino? You aren't refering about the drink are you?
[post=458993]Quoted post[/post]​

its a roadster thats smaller then the miata i think.
[post=459004]Quoted post[/post]​

Nevermind, misti will fit in it but I won't LOL hahaha

has anyone checked out smart's UK site?

http://www.thesmart.co.uk I think.

Check out the Brabus edition of the coupe... it's kinda got a little hatchback thing goin' on. Kinda cool looking. All the Brabus shit doesn't hurt it either. ;)

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 10 2005, 12:22 PM

Check out the Brabus edition of the coupe... it's kinda got a little hatchback thing goin' on. Kinda cool looking. All the Brabus shit doesn't hurt it either. ;)
[post=459030]Quoted post[/post]​

Day late, Dollar short there fella.

The Cappucino is nice under the hood... Lightweight and flickable - But overall it's a boring little thing.

-> Steve

EDIT: And just go to www.smart.com. You'll get the international sites. They are all somewhat different, offering different pics.

When i was in Germany all i wanted to do was lift em up and flip em over. I dont like em at all. Ever see one in person???

Originally posted by Celerity+Feb 10 2005, 12:41 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Feb 10 2005, 12:22 PM

[post=459030]Quoted post[/post]​

Day late, Dollar short there fella.

The Cappucino is nice under the hood... Lightweight and flickable - But overall it's a boring little thing.

-> Steve

EDIT: And just go to www.smart.com. You'll get the international sites. They are all somewhat different, offering different pics.
[post=459143]Quoted post[/post]​

How am I late and broke? I didn't see any links posted before :p

you can rent these out in boston.

they are so cute!

they are all over italy too. when i was there in june they were EVERYWHERE. but funny shit seeing them park on the side of the street, pulling in like its a regular parking space instead of ever paralell park them. i think we saw a moped that was just as long, i have a pic of it somewhere.

Equipment_E15_Detail.jpg

nuff said

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 15 2005, 12:44 PM
... and that's the big one.
[post=461155]Quoted post[/post]​

no thats the fortwo coupe
citycoupe_galerie_06.jpg

the only one they make that could be considered smaller is the crossblade, same platform as the fortwo but without such inconvieniences such as a roof, windshield or doors

smart-crossblade-sm.jpg

if I ever was paralysed, and couldn't walk.. That would be my wheelchair.

Fuck the smart.

hooper01.jpg

Say hello to lightweight, tiny, spartan and FAST. That's a WRX motor with a turbo in there. I'm ordering the suspension and chassis now.. Seeing how low I can keep the bill.

-> Steve

Hey, something has to replace the CRX.

Back